Sunday, July 6, 2008

PLEASE, DON’T THROW THE CIGARETTES BUTTS ON THE FLOOR, THE COCKROACHES ARE GETTING CANCER.

6 July 2008
Sunday (30 Degree Celsius)
LazyAfternoon @ 1310 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 开始懂了 by 孙燕姿
Mood: *Bleh*

I survived yet another bout of flu bug. Come to think of it, it was a long healing/recovery process. I was weak, easily tired and stuffs. I even gave up smoking for the longest time. Slowly but surely, I am getting better. The only silver lining? I shred 3 kg to 63kg during the ordeal.

And I thought I never would ever reach 63 (which coincidentally is my ideal BMI…). But then CY has a point, I will regain this in a matter of weeks (if not already). Oh great… That brings me to the aftermath of losing so much so fast… I actually felt lighter and healthier. Albeit I have not been jogging or exercising for 2 weeks. Damn…Whatever that doesn’t kill me will make me stronger…

Been rotting like nobody business. I think I am going to take up some serious reading and hobbies. Cannot go on rotting, it will erode my mind also. But why, what, where, how and when… That is why also, I prefer to live alone. No distraction, nothing. I do whatever I like, whenever I feel like doing. Gosh, 4th of July. Still remember last year on America Independence Day. I was wishing (and it did) for a heavy rain to dampen those BBQ buggers. Oh well… How time flies… Been a year since my return. So many things have happened, not all for the better. Whatever it is, it happened for a reason and there is no other way it could have happened the way it happened. Oh fuck… I’m getting bored.

What else for the updates? Nothing much, life still goes on. With or without you… But I would very much want you to be in it… But alas, such things are such contrive, just like everything else around here, all for the sake of appearances.

I am besieged by my own mortality.

How? Today got beer, today drunk. Life’s easier that way.



开始懂了 by 孙燕姿

我竟然没有调头, 最残忍那一刻
静静看你走, 一点都不像我

原来人会变得温柔, 是透澈的懂了
爱情是流动的, 不由人的
何必激动着要理由

相信你只是怕伤害我, 不是骗我
很爱过谁会舍得, 把我的梦摇醒了
宣布幸福不会来了

用心酸微笑去原谅了, 也翻越了
有昨天还是好的, 但明天是自己的
开始懂了, 快乐是选择

No comments: