Saturday, July 12, 2008

THERE IS NOTHING ONE CAN DO WITHOUT

12 July 2008
Saturday (30 Degree Celsius)
Lazy Evening @ 2010 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 永远 by 辛晓琪
Mood: *Boo*

Looks like a long past/future week ahead. So what the hell did I do? Well, let’s not dwell on the technicality but more on the big picture… LIKE… Like nothing much…

So how now brown cow? Let’s talk about “There is nothing one cannot do without”. Sunshine shared this with me yesterday. I hate to admit, but there is some truth in it, like on tour for instance. Forgot some stuff? Buy lor… Forget Underwear, buy lor… Yes, stuffs like that. So it might be easier to understand by and rephrase the title into; There is nothing money can’t buy. I rest my case…

Then then… what about Love? Ah, the intangible thing again. The imperfection of life; mathematically speaking. Damn it, Love always spoilt market and make life damn miserable; to every fuckers and bugs alike. Oh well, that’s life. NO, that is NOT Life, life is not like that!!! Ya, right… Tell that to Money.

Speaking of life, I am teaching my colleague how NOT to fuck it up sending simple email. Nabei, send email to his supreme commander (read Bird), like send to underlying like that. I simply cannot stomach his cheebye email! Speaking of Nabei, CY was asking me what Nabei means…

Thought I have post this sometime back, but for the uninitiated, it refers to the Planet Naboo where coincidentally is the birth place of Princess Leia and her mother Padme Amidala (yup, Ah Luke mom). I kid you not… Go and do searches but I digress. Anyway, that’s the origin of Naboo. Nabei on the other hand… is another ball game altogether.

I gave up… I will just wallow in self pity and wrestle in mud with the pig. Both are redundant, really; cos while you are grieving and getting all dirty, the Pig is actually enjoying it. So how? Fuck me…



And the Original



永远 by 辛晓琪

我以为这个样子能回到以前, 从一开始一步一步过到这一天
我以为自己可以剪下这一切, 地转天旋一页一页失踪的时间

一封情书一场痛哭庆幸还有顽固, 原来有过的温度后来走到这一步
我们都辛苦(我们都在乎)

我才不管泪水有多鹹谁也看不见
我才不说回忆有多甜谁也听不见
爱情的背面一片沈默的世界

走了太远都没力气去后悔, 不该说的每句话忘了睡的每一天
我们之间因为只差这一天到不了永远

走了太远都没力气去后悔, 不该说的每句话忘了睡的每一天
我们之间只有记忆直到永远, 到不了永远在我们之间
走了太远都没力气去后悔, 不该说的每句话忘了睡的每一天

我们之间因为只差这么一天, 爱情到不了永远 Hey...
到不了永远....到不了永远....到不了永远 Wooh...

No comments: