Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOMEONE SHOULD SUE DISNEY FOR MAKING EVERY GIRL BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE A PRINCE CHARMING

27 June 2008
Thursday (30 Degree Celsius)
HOT Evening @ 2130 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 小情歌 by 苏打绿
Mood: *Argh*

It could be worse… I am officially down with my second cold of the season. But this time, I took cold relief tablets and now hope for the worst. But of course, cold symptom will only becometh worst before it turn for the better. That is the nature of life.

It could be worse… held my 4th monthly department meeting lightly veiled as sharing session. Basically it is one way, MY WAY. Just told them my expectation for the new month and sharing of feedbacks here and there. They are getting warmer and more cohesive than say 3 months back when I held my first meet. I supposed they wanted the department to be better; more efficient and better management, with clear leadership and direction. So now Bird comes along and provides them the Light. And Bird has done all that in a span of 4 months. Told you I am not only Good, I am GREAT. Fucking Great and people still think I am mediocre. Fuck them and fuck the world. Lovely…

Il pourrait malheureux. Je me demande sois plus mauvais… un accès de et un bonbon mais plus de récemment, pourquoi. J'admets, je suis habituellement mais plus mauvais. Pas PMS-ing peu lambinent la merveille qu'elle est à l'amour d'I pour la faire s'est juste produite. Le mauvais I de façon ou d'autre avec elle, je suis la merveille de trempe et d'irritation pourquoi… Elle est particulièrement n'importe quel défaut, j'a supposé au téléphone de la, sa vie pourquoi. Ya, j'ai. I gentil ayant

Il pourrait être plus mauvais… jusqu'à I que vous dans moi n'êtes pas venu pourriez mais vous rencontrer a fait I… pourquoi faisons nous nous sommes produits pourquoi et pour une raison I et qui rencontré. Pourquoi connu mieux doit causer tellement joyeux… Je vous ai,. Je ne avez attendu pourrais pas supposé tout ma vie… qui serait plus futé ? Je pourrais avoir juste.

C'a pu être la plus Wallow tellement grande …. maintenant plaisanterie plus mauvaise aimerait d'AM comment la vie ont la vie et est tombée dedans ? I avec vous mon amour et douleur… De de mon jamais moi agonie dans…

I am not getting this out alive, I tell you and just so you know… I’m fucked. As usual.



小情歌 by 苏打绿

这是一首简单的小情歌, 唱着人们心肠的曲折
我想我很快乐, 当有你的温热
脚边的空气转了

这是一首简单的小情歌, 唱着我们心头的白鸽
我想我很适合, 当一个歌颂者
青春在风中飘着

你知道就算大雨让这座城市颠倒, 我会给你怀抱
受不了看见你背影来到, 写下我度秒如年难爱的离骚
就算整个世界被寂寞绑票, 我也不会奔跑
跑不了, 最后谁也都苍老
写下我时间和琴声交错的城堡

No comments: