Friday, June 20, 2008

DUMB ASHLEY.SUSAN.SIMPSONS

20 June 2008
Friday (30 Degree Celsius)
HOT Evening @ 1930 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 达尔文 by蔡健雅
Mood: *Argh*

Still no inspiration, despite so many stuffs in my weekly life.

Monday – Work, OT, SLEEP and before I knew it, its Tuesday
Tuesday – Work, ROT, SLEEP and then becometh Wednesday
Wednesday – Work, Sweat like a pig, return home, shower, birthday dinner with CY and ROT
Thursday – Work, Shack out, Idle, ROT, go Vivocity, ROT and Sleep
Friday – ROT, ROT and ROT somemore

And Damn, I have been through the longest time without a break… Damn Shack, have to work all the way to next Friday with no rest in between. Oh well, that is a fucking nice way to finish my 200th Blog Entry. And I was expecting some fanfare, fireworks and ya, the works. Should have known my luck, it could be worse… much much worse…

The adventure of Tragic Bob Part II

Tired of dying, Bob un-died and returned to the pub where he had died just a week earlier

“It was dumb to set yourself on fire to impress a woman” he thought
“To impress a woman, one must be indifferent and monitor one’s verbosity”

Thus Bob sat quietly on his bar stool and waited

A woman said Hello
Bob grunted and walked off to the jukebox

Two more ladies followed
Bob selected his songs

Eight more women swooned
Bob went to the men’s room

Fourteen women stood outside the door
Bob walked out and went straight to the pool table

Seventy-one women surrounded the table
Bob put down his cue and went back to his bar stool

Bob silently survey four hundred beautiful women now available to him for the first time in his 30 lonely years

… And felt an acute shortage of breath
…For the surging throngs of beauties had crushed him against the bar

…Bob snapped like a toothpick and died

Sometime I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at my predication… In any case, something is not quite right for bird. Apparently, either he has been over worked (highly unlikely) or he is getting old. I get tired so easily and everything I do seems to make it worst.

Told you liao, shouldn’t have gone jogging. Why waste the efforts when we could all just fucking shut the fuck up and sleep… See, told you I am in control… Now you fucking believe me? Whatever

No comments: