Friday, March 21, 2008

OH FUCK! WHO ARE THESE KIDS AND WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME DADDY??

21 March 2008
Friday (27 Degree Celsius)
Evening @ 2030 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 很想说 by 李圣杰
Mood: *Cow & Horsie looking at Girls*

Same old week aye? Doing stuffs, earning my share of bacon and bread (damn hard to earn you know) and finally had a good drink with Giggs. But still, bird has rather shitty luck lately and ended up with a deep cut to my palm, all thanks to his orgasmic reaction to my “Yo dude, see what?”…

Yup, there he was, sitting comfortably and looking out into the night sky at the 72nd storey high City Space and I had to interrupt his thoughts and cause him to rock the table, thereby breaking a couple of glasses. So it was my fault lah? Cheebye… like real my fault… Nice start to Easter Weekend…

I got damn cut just because I tried to save the wine glasses and ended up holding onto the broken stem of one. Damn, it was a nasty cut… It was bleeding quite profusely, the way the cut is directed but its ok. Shit always happened, just accept it as part and parcel of life, easier for the heart.

Beside that episode, I also fuck my kelingkia colleague jialat jialat. I cannot stand ineptness and lazy workers. You can fucked up your life and work for all I care but if your performance (or lack of it) affects my results, then you gona die, cock standing. I thought I made it crystal clear to all my co-workers? Hmm, sometime, you need to give them a little nudge here and there. But I am still a nice bird, unless people decide to step on my tail…

I always wanted to dedicate this song to my beloved but alas, since for like eternity, we have yet to get acquainted. Well… even if you are the one, we guess you never will know. It is for the better I supposed. Are we even in an exclusive relationship? Don’t think so but well, we never will know, do we? So here’s to my future love then.



You are always so beautiful, to me.

很想说 by 李圣杰

在我眼里你永远最美, 连你一个微笑也都会让我醉
你所谓的幸福我想给, 以为手不放开就是痴心绝对
太愚昧

难道笑容没了距离有了快乐也走了
还是真心死了彼此不信任了
终於懂了真的

很想说有你是幸福的
很想说我的心是你的
很想说你真的误解了
很想说你真的忘记了

My love~

很想说会好好疼你的
很想说爱你是自由的
很想说你是否听见了
很想说你真的忘记了

爱了就有坚持理由
别说我会留在路口
不会走
爱你会直到最后

No comments: