Monday, March 17, 2008

微笑中留下的眼泪, 一定很美

17 March 2008
Monday (29 Degree Celsius)
Evening @ 1930 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 走在红毯那一天 by 彭佳慧
Mood: *Cow & Horsie… Period*

It seems lately my health took a dive south… Could it be the prophecy coming true? Well, maybe not exactly prophecy; overheard from some Chinese lunar (supposedly divine) forecast of this year health, fortune and sex (ok, maybe not sex)… Could it be true then? Though I am a secularist, it never state in that long theory that I cannot believe in some forecast? Haha…

To end this short entry even shorter, here is one joke that I think means a lot to older men with china wife/GF. Yup, remember, it is never just about you… Go Figure

An 80 year old man is having his annual checkup at his doctor's office. He says to the doctor, "I've never felt better in my whole life. In fact, I have a 20 year old bride who's pregnant and having my child. What do you think of that !!!"

The doctor thinks for a second and then says, "Let me tell you a story. I know this guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a hunting season. But one day he's in a hurry to go hunting and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his rifle. So he's in the woods and suddenly a giant grizzly bear appears out of nowhere. He raises his umbrella, points at the bear, squeezes the handle and the bear drops dead in front of him. What do you think of that?"

The old man says, "That's impossible. Someone else must have shot that bear!"

"EXACTLY" says the doctor.



走在红毯那一天 by 彭佳慧

算一算时间, 认识他也好几年
看一看身边, 好朋友都有好姻缘
只剩下我, 只剩下你
还继续 , 苦守寒窯, 一等十八年

有些事, 急也没有用, 我了解
我不想, 人老珠黄, 才被人送作堆

走在红毯那一天, 矇上白纱的脸
微笑中留下的眼泪, 一定很美

走在红毯那一天, 带上幸福的戒
有个人廝守到永远, 是一生所愿

数著时间的日子, 一点也不好过
到哪天, 他的良心才会发现
女人啊, 要找个真诚的男人
哪有那么难, 真有那么难

No comments: