Thursday, March 27, 2008

NOW THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN THE OBVIOUS OUT OF THE WAY… I LOVE YOU

27 March 2008
Thursday (29 Degree Celsius)
Raining Night @ 2230 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 亲爱的, 那不是爱情 by 张韶涵
Mood: *Cow & Horsie, Cow & Horsie*

Sometime, I have to admire my brain. It is such a wonderful organ, really. It starts working from the moment I get up in the morning and does not stop until I reach the office.

Well, another day to go, I can finally get it all over and done for the week. Not as if my weekend has anything to look forward to… But that’s another story..

Had a 3-hour off in lieu this afternoon. It was a mistake on my admin clerk calculation lah, and she quickly informed me. Maybe not quick enough, cos it is like 10am then she told me. Well, at least she tells me, instead of keeping it a secret like forever…

Oh last night was pretty depressed. It has to do with my finance… I literally down to a few dollars and cents after paying all the necessary bills. And I thought I would have better control of my piggy bank. Alas, I was wrong, so fucking wrong… What to do, that’s life. Now my only hope is that nothing BIG crop up for the month of April (end of month then payday), if not, really have to bend over. Therein lies another problem, don’t know bend over got money or not… haha. But I will survive. Even if I had to eat grass, I will survive. You can fucking count on that!

Trying to recover all my bad debts and all these fuckers can do is telling me they are at their dead end. Cheebye, they at dead end while I am swimming freely lah. Nabei cheebye… All pretend not to pay for like some 4 months for one and 1 year for the other? How can forget one… Fuck man, looks like all must go the subprime way. I just felt like a sucker. And I abso-fucking-lutely hate to be a sucker. Though sometime I am but yes, another long story.

The main thing is; I am still alive and breathing. That is some comfort to my poor old soul. Damn it…

Sometime I just wish she would actually think about me, or better yet, missed me. But no lah, I am but a lame bird, I can’t wish for such things. Besides, in any case, I think I am like fucked. Oh well, time to move on but to who and whom? So dude, as you can see, I am fucked… Love, Finance and health. Hope my career still going strong; moving from good to great.

Just shut the fuck up… seriously

Oh yes, this is one of the few bubble pop songs that I think quite nicely written… meaning to say, I actually enjoy the song. So do you too, understand?



亲爱的, 那不是爱情 by 张韶涵

教室里那台风琴叮咚叮咚叮咛, 像你告白的声音动作一直很轻
微笑看你送完信转身离开的背影, 喜欢你字迹清秀的关心

那温热的牛奶瓶在我手中握紧, 有你在的地方我总感觉很窝心
日子像旋转木马在脑海里转不停, 出现那些你对我好的场景

你说过牵了手就算约定, 但亲爱的那并不是爱情
就像来不及许愿的流星, 再怎么美丽也只能是曾经

太美的承诺因为太年轻, 但亲爱的那并不是爱情
就像是精灵住错了森林, 那爱情错的很透明

No comments: