Tuesday, December 25, 2007

WHAT’S MEANT TO BE WILL EVENTUALLY FIND ITS WAY

25 December 2007
Windy Tuesday (27 Degree Celsius)
Early Morning @ 0300 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 我的心好乱 by 赵传
Mood: *Yup, it’s Christmas*

I suppose whatever will be, will be.

I waited and waited. After millions of disheartening moments, I am still waiting. For that one sms, one smiley, one Hi. Suitably a tragedy worth keeping, I am still here, looking at eternity. Looking at the end of the tunnel with no end in sight and yet, you kept appearing in my dreams, in my waking moments, wherever I go, whatever I do. You are my ray of hope against the darkness.

But alas… 再也不去想,也不去渴望什么…终究我们没有缘

What’s meant to be will eventually find its way

I was hearing this song while travelling in the MRT. Seeing the scenery moving past me, with the track beneath me, it feels surreal… almost like a fleeting dream. I could have sworn you were with me at that moment before we parted. The smell of your hair, the warmth of your touch… it is so real. But I know, it can never be. At that revelation, my world suddenly filled with sadness and despair. Knowing that we could never be together.

Why? Where are you? What am I doing with my life? How do I go from here…

What the hell am I doing with my life… I think subconsciously, I am killing myself a little a day. I wasted my time, drown my liver, burnt my lungs and *Censored* But that’s a life I have chosen. Nothing fanciful, nothing too stressful for my heart, basically, just plain fucked up.

We could have made it pass the finishing line, but you didn’t. I didn’t. You had forsaken me, while I had given up. We could have danced all night…but alas, we didn’t.



我的心好乱 by 赵传

当爱情由浓转淡, 再说什么已太晚
不管心里多遗憾, 让你离开别阻搁

若是爱让你有负担, 说明白吧别隐瞒
你心不在了怎么办, 何不就在这里散

当爱已不在温暖, 它只是牵泮
又何苦让它再纠缠
哦!再纠缠

天空为何那么暗
爱情为何那么难
谁能告诉我答案
现在我的心好乱

Damn, I will miss you… So terribly much! 终究我们没有缘

I miss you, Bird… Where are you now?

你在哭吗? 在一个我再也到不了的地方™

No comments: