Tuesday, December 25, 2007

IT’S A B.E.A.U.TIFUL DAY

25 December 2007
Windy Tuesday (29 Degree Celsius)
Afternoon @ 1800 (Singapore Time)
Listen: I Knew I Love You by Savage Garden
Mood: *Yup, it is still Christmas*

Finally I have decided to go for a jog this afternoon, resisting the urge to take a quickie nap. I figure if I do not start exercising and doing some good deeds to myself, soon the damages will irreversible. I know it meant something… Besides, I cannot possibly grow fat, balding and die right? Heck, I’m not even gotten hitched. Well not yet… The way I see, might be a long while… that’s life.

That said, I shall follow on with my traditions; no New Year resolution. What for… Not that I will follow it anyway. Moreover, my wishes and Han’s are easy to remember and follow; to be rich and powerful. Haha. Soon Soon my buddy, Soon we will achieve that.

Moving on, saw this old man (think 60) doing a gymnastic still rings stunt on my area fitness center. I wonder what is the surprising part; my lowly fitness corner got miniature still rings or that old chap can do a somersault turn on it. I simply cannot imagine myself doing it… cannot even visualize the stunt, the pain thereafter and the hospitalization. Which pretty much summed up my physique.

Oh, some history on this song. I was attending one of the few Army courses during NS time when I saw this MTV during break time. Those were the days; my Ex GF, my exponential misery, ah those cold showers days in the morning, the long runs, the numerous near ending of days tendencies. Yup, as you can see, those were my turbulence days. Not that it is any better now but hey, I am a better actor. It comes with age. Don’t blame the society at large, blame it on the person next to you.

Alrighty, lets not bored you with my cow pehing… Enjoy the songs and may you find happiness in whatever you do. I knew I love you… Yup, I wish I knew too…

I Knew I Love You by Savage Garden



Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes, I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for, I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you

No comments: