Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! YAYA, I MEAN IT

24 December 2007
Windy Monday (28 Degree Celsius)
Morning @ 1000 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 谢谢你的好 by曾文雅
Mood: *Yup, its christmas*

Ya ya, it’s the festive seasons, can I just for once stop complaining and start to enjoy life a bit…

I supposed I could… just that later got relatives gathering. I so hate small talk again… That’s life. Not that I hate my relatives, they are ok; warm and nice. With great kids and stuffs, but you see, I am a private person, to a fault. I prefer to spend my living days either in solitude, someone I loved or with my best buddies. But then, we cannot spend life like this right? That’s why mankind invents gathering and partying. That is why also, I hate mankind. But that’s just me.

Thought of asking her for a Christmas countdown. After numerous scenario planning and war gaming, I still cannot find the right words and reasons to ask her… Maybe I will… who knows…Well, sometime some things are better left unsaid, lest it kills your holiday mood.

Kills? Oh come on, it is not even been alive since since… Like I was one year old?

That aside, I sincerely wish my readers a Really Wonderful and Merrily Christmas.
I know it meant something… Haha

I kind of like this song now… a bit melancholy and maybe a little wrong for happy times like now but alas, to each its own. To each its own.

Or perhaps

Sometime you just need to be with the person who makes you smile… Even if it means waiting for an eternity.

因为寂寞 by 李宗盛

会爱上我因为你寂寞
虽然你从来不说你不说我也会懂
其实会爱上你也是因为我寂寞
因为受不住冷落空虚的时候有个寄托

虽然总是被人们围绕着
在曲终人散以后曾想念你的细心温柔
原谅我不能承诺什么
我会爱你只是因为因为寂寞

抱歉我不能承诺什么
是否要一起生活还是有一个我们的窝
不要你为我承诺什么
我会爱你你会爱我只是因为寂寞

会爱上你因为我寂寞
虽然我从来不说我不说你也会懂
而且感情的事你我都脆弱
谈到未来的生活

我们对自已都没有把握
请不要对我承诺什么
是否要一起生活还是要一个我们的窝
你不必为我承诺什么

No comments: