Friday, December 7, 2007

MY 100th POSTS!!!

7 December 2007
Heavy Rainy Friday (27 Degree Celsius)
Late Afternoon @ 1750 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 一切很美, 只因有你 by陈慧琳
Mood: *See the SYT!!!*

Oh goody, my 100TH post.

So errm… What now? I was thinking of some fanfare, fireworks etc but alas… One SMS from her also can lah. Obviously it was me who sent her then she replied. You wouldn’t think it was on her initiative right? Right right… Damn, I need to get a grip of myself and my sanity. Hmm…

Where are you my beloved? Why do you so hardheartedly abandon me? Oh yes, speaking of which, I am supposed to be in a hibernating mode these days. Why go slow? Because of doctor’s order. Apparently, my health is failing; the effect of super heavy smoking, drinking and stress. Yup… Guess I am lucky if I am cross my 100 years old. Right right, in reference to my Why-live-till-100 joke earlier… Tell me again why do we need to clock so much mileage? Never mind

Moving on, tonight singing karaoke with Nyo & Elvan. That’s all for the night I guess. Oh yes, Mom & kid brother left for their 10 days Taiwan tour. Right…

Imaginary Dialogue: Over at a bar…

Bird: I had it with all these fuck Internet dating, Blind dating, Speed dating
Bird: I’m just tired of it all that only gets in the way of what I am really there for
Han: So basically you want a “Ready, get set, Fuck”?
Bird: Nope, that’s still too many steps

Yup, those kinds of things that permeate my mind, day in and out… Little wonder how I managed to maintain my sanity hor…

Oh, today also mark the death of Asok… The Intern in Dilbert’s comics… Right… My 100th post is reduced to writing such cheebye. No wonder I got no life left in every bit of my body. OK, Move along now boys & girls. Nothing much to see and till we meet again (which is very soon). Have fun!

CONGRATULATIONS! I SWIM THE LENGTH OF THE OCEAN AND ALL I GET IS A LOUSY T SHIRT™

No comments: