Monday, December 10, 2007

I DON’T GO BACK EAT LAST TIME GRASS

10 December 2007
Heavy Rainy Monday (26 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2250 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 淘汰 by陈奕迅
Mood: *Oh well…*

Sometime I marvel at what my wonderful Singlish can come up with.

Anyway, it has been like a straight 3 days since I last come up with something in Blog. What have I been busy with? Here there, everywhere stuffs.

Saturday kind of summed up like this:

1. Cupcakes collection from Mandy early morning
2. Met Kwek for a bottle of orange juice in late morning
3. Nearly killed a BIG LONG Iguana basking in the warm afternoon Sun middle of Mandai road
4. Lucky I steady, If not have to add to my growing list of road kills
5. Met Han for late lunch, smoke, eat cupcakes and go home
6. Met CK for supper and crash at 2am

Sunday sounds like this:

1. Met BY and help him move his BIG machine to his home
2. Meet Mr & Mrs Kweks’ for a whole day outing
3. While Jalaning in vivocity, met Peanutz
4. It took me like half a second to figure out who is this girl who waves her hand in front of me
5. Miss her a little bit… But that’s life

On that Note, she is like a girl-next-door; not super captivating or beautiful (hence out of my radar scan) but me think she is super nice. I wonder; whatever happened, Me not good enough for her meh? Well, it is all in the past. She’s still the sweet peanutz I knew decades ago. Keep it that way.

Must thank Mr & Mrs Kwek for the delicious Dim Sum and Dinner. It’s a Great Meal.

Today went to catch a morning show; Golden Compass. I figure by the time I get someone to watch with me; the effort, hassle and everything, I am better off just go to the theatre alone, get it done and over it. Yup, looks like I have gone back to the good old USA days; watching morning movies on a lazy weekend. It is not at all a bad thing, beats waiting for someone to have pity upon me, Right? Sound sad but hey, must make a conscious effort to live life a bit lah.

Then Shit happened. Halfway through the movie, I kena a splitting HEADACHE. But still managed a hearty & LONELY meal. In between meal also overheard a cow peh session by some fake-Aussie-accent Poser Singaporean Cina woman (quite a mouthful) complaining to her Ang Mo Dicks (yup, 2 of them). I wonder and the Ang Mo Dicks were rightly curious; since she said she is in Australia for 2 years only, how to GET that Poser Accent? Right, it is all in the mind. Just speak naturally; clear and concise, can liao… NO NEED to Pose lah. Not as if will be sexier haha.

Oh notice something; my cheebye carpark got filled up to the brim before 8pm. Which also means my cheebye neighbourhood got no LIFE. 55 lots to share among 2 blocks of flat also can overflow to park at other place. Fuck! GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF MORONS!!!

Oh my kid brother called. He and Mom are well and enjoying the tour (minus his cold turkey that is). I missed them already. Awww, when they are around, I cow peh them and now they gone like only 4 days, I missed them liao. Tsk tsk.

Toshiba just called and the good news is; the Hard Disk from some exotic location (Like MARS) finally arrived. The bad news is, they need my recovery CDs. Ok, the WORST news would be… recovery discs are hidden somewhere in my Amazon Forest. I can’t reach it without removing ALL my books, shelves and many other somehow-somewhere-along-the-line physical obstacles. HOW NICE!! Cheebye, tomorrow call Toshiba and tell them NO recovery CDs. Why can’t they do something SO seemingly easy as getting the data straight from their HQ? Nabei!

On a happier note, NT is back! Yup, some high point in my otherwise mundane life. And guess what, we have a lunch appointment tomorrow. Ya, I know must cut losses and stuffs but let me be happy for the night can? Not terribly unreasonable and besides, it does no harm/hurt to anyone except myself, I think…

Oh, Dilbert managed to resurrect Asok. Ok, and that’s a good news… Hope he is doing fine as a Mars’ bar. I mean, what can be worst? At the least, the ladies would love to lick him… Never mind



Update: Change in her plan… no more meeting. Alrighty, that was fast… So much for the 20 min of euphoric-ism. Oh well. At least there is some happiness, albeit however short-lived it is.

Told you I am fucked. ALWAYS…

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SUCKER BIRD! YOU SWAM THE LENGTH OF THE OCEAN JUST TO SEE NT AND ALL YOU GET IS A LOUSY T SHIRT™

I cannot emphasize enough how fucking happy I am now

No comments: