Thursday, December 6, 2007

I HAVE THE RING OF POWER, SO I TURN SCARLET JOHANSSON INTO MY BOBBLE HEAD

6 December 2007
Heavy Rainy Thursday (25 Degree Celsius)
Late Afternoon @ 1740 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 纯真传说 by Aaron Kwok
Mood: *Drats, we have lost the Initiatives*

Me think… This little obsession of mine is getting a little too weird for comfort.

Yes, as you can see from all my entries, you can find a distinct element of obsession; DARK DARK obsession. It is like… Like I am stalking her? Err…

Ok, this is not very healthy, even for my standard… I should stop being so fixated on her for the time being. But she has this allure, this magic, this spell over bird… HOW NOT TO THINK OF HER? It’s like I am having withdrawal symptoms, its like … Ok, focus BIRD… THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! Right… ok, fuck… It’s ain’t going to be easy…

Actually stopping this obsession is also good for me lah. Seriously, when I am abandoned later, it will be less stressful for my heart. Then again… Why bother? Haha, LETS EAT, DRINK, BE MERRY AND CRY LATER!!!! Fuck the COWS!!!

On a lighter note, today is Yelin’s wedding and guess what… I AM GOING! Damn, I have this sinking feeling I will be a loner down there… WHO ELSE DO I FUCKING KNOW beside the bride, the groom (Ok lah) and myself? Oh yes, there is Lele also… Damn, my point is WHY OH WHY!!!! Fuck it, just go, get it over and done with it.

Imaginary Dialogue: Inside a Taxi

Bird: Uncle, Jurong … What the fuck… where’s the driver?
Taxi: Oops, sorry Buddy, I forgot I was wearing the Ring of Power
Bird: Errm, You have ring of power and yet you drive taxi?
Taxi: Yup, I have Ring of Power so I turned Scarlet Johansson into my bobble head… Say Hi, Scarlet…
Scarlet: Fuck you

纯真传说 by Aaron Kwok

追寻又继续追寻
梦里的影子终可接近
可能又似没可能
为了她只好一等再等

因心中约誓, 曾互送上不死约誓
这相恋约誓
情路我和你围困我和你围困
要浪漫到底

曾主宰我的梦曾主宰我生命
曾主宰我心火烫火烫的眼睛
纯真怎会消逝纯真怎会虚伪
纯真的爱恋怎会怎会出了轨
纯真早已枯萎

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't despair lah! Juz 加油 lor! Who knows things might turn out otherwise!