Sunday, December 30, 2007

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR: STOCKING TAKING

30 December 2007
Another Sunday (29 Degree Celsius)
Afternoon @ 1400 (Singapore Time)
Listen: We are the World by Michael Jackson
Mood: *We are the world…*

Ok, its annual stock taking time… the things I do this year

1. Went for my Europe and Turkey trip (it happened in Dec 06 but it spill over to Jan 07 haha)
2. Return to work amidst the hottest winter (some 15 Degree Celsius!)
3. Cringe at the total cost of my little Europe trip
4. Call Mom and told her jokingly I MIGHT return to Singapore for a short break
5. Fast forward a week, she cleared up my room, awaiting my return
6. Call travel agent to book last min SIA New York-Singapore Direct flight; the best thing in 7. flying since mile high club (haha)
7. Cringe when I see the bill
8. Went back to Singapore for 2 weeks private leaves in Feb 07
9. Got snubbed by my Ex Gf, cos she “not ready” to see me… right
10. Met up with Peanutz
11. Went St James (first time) with Han & LK … Nice
12. Return to US…
13. Cringe at the credit card bill
14. Pretend to work till April
15. Parents and kid brother came for a long holiday
16. Went to West Coast: Anaheim Disneyland, San Diego Sea World, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, LA Universal Studio and Hollywood
17. Went to East Coast: Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Woodsbury Outlet, New York
18. Parent went home, Boss tells me to be strong (right…)
19. Cringe at the credit card bill
20. Pretend to work
21. Boss last day
22. Bird pretend to work till ORD
23. Snub my HR… They panic when the GREAT One ask about my posting order
24. Snub my fellow colleagues… Bloody cheebye
25. Return to Singapore
26. 2 weeks block leave doing nothingness
27. Return to work in Singapore office… Finally!
28. Tender my resignation… told HR to fug themselves
29. 1 month notice to leave… Everyday at work in state of nothingness
30. Cringe at September credit card bill
31. Last day at work in October 07
32. Bought 37’ SHARP LCD TV
33. Bought Xbox Elite
34. Play Xbox for 3 days, gave up while kid brother go from strength to strength
35. He completed every damn game we bought…
36. Cringe at October credit card bill
37. Rot at home
38. Met NT
39. Cringe at November credit card bill
40. Get professional help at NSC for my hair
41. Rot at home
42. Met WY
43. Rot at home
44. Cringe at December credit card bill
45. Writing this all out… And you reading it…

Well, so much have happened; though things got a little slow towards the end. Hey, that’s life dude and babes!
Have Fun and God Bless.

No comments: