Saturday, December 29, 2007

TIME IS LIKE CLEAVAGE, SQUEEZE AND THERE WILL BE SOME

29 December 2007
Bright Saturday (31 Degree Celsius)
Afternoon @ 1330 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 为爱伤心为你痛by张克帆
Mood: *See Bird flying*

Went to an impromptu karaoke session last night, singing the night away with D, E, N & J. Reach home at 1am, chat with a friend till 4am. Risk dozing off while chatting, I decided to give a lame excuse and went to sleep. Woke up at 9am and started stoning. How apt for a lazy Saturday morning. Then shit happened (yes, again); my cell phone charger died. After numerous attempts to resuscitate it, decide to bring to Service Center. Lucky it is near my place…

Rush to shower, drive 10 min, reach there, grab number and wait. Short 5 min wait later, I handed my charger over, only to discover that my charger is ok what…. TMD

Slept less than 5 hours kena this cheebye thingy and come home, still got nag by Mom over very inconsequential stuffs. Told u liao, my only fault is that instead of going out and see the world, I chose to stay at home (when she is not working). Lucky kid brother with me, so can spread the nag. Damn, I need to go out today! But go where? Do what? For fuck? Argh…

I hate this world! Especially weekends! Since we are at it, I hate DATING COUPLES! PDA FUCKERS!! EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! More so because I haven’t got any… Cough*Cough* haha

Reminds me of this saying; masturbation is like procrastination, initially you feel damn good but in the end, you are only fucking yourself. Speaking of which, Yup, YOU ARE SOLVING THE WRONG PROBLEM!! Have fun my fellow brethrens and sisters

I will be back!


为爱伤心为你痛 by 张克帆

爱情的火烧啊烧痛我胸口, 伤心酒喝了后不能收
记得你曾说永远等着我, 但情到尽头总是空

无情的风吹啊吹散我的梦, 没有人躲的过命捉弄
情愿一个人面对所有痛, 我真的不愿你难过

这场雨下不停就像我的痛, 它一点一滴淹没我
黑夜慢慢走陪着我寂寞, 爱太深就最怕失落

为爱伤心为你痛我的心谁能懂, 一个人痴痴守着从前的梦
每一次想起你的笑你深情的吻, 就一再刺痛我的伤口

为爱伤心为你痛我的心谁能懂, 一个人痴痴守着寂寞的梦
对你的爱恋怎么能说忘就能忘, 我越陷越深越来越心痛

No comments: