Monday, December 31, 2007

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR: ADVANCE ORDER

31 December 2007
Monday (29 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 1900 (Singapore Time)
Listen: Oh HOW NICE… LAST DAY by B.I.R.D
Mood: *We are still the fucking world…*

Against better judgment, risk being bored to death, I shall do a mother of all resolutions (M.O.A.R)

1. Get fit and trim waist line
2. Run my Forth Marathon after 4 years break!
3. Get a Job
4. Get a Life
5. Did I mention getting a life?

Oh well, hope life will be nicer in the coming year… Get a Job, less cow-pehing, eat well, sleep well, drink less, smoke lesser, be nice to kweks’ cats, be nice to my relatives, hope my love ones are well & healthy and of cos, try to get hitched.

Try lah, never say die die must do it, TRY Dude… If I may add, work a bit on the hitching part… right

But if no heartache, then not much to blog… if nothing much to blog, then blog will die… it’s a vicious cycle you see…

Oh yes, for the time we spent together, I am so fortunate to be blessed by your generous friendship

Mr Tan & Ms Tham: 开心难过喝酒知心友万岁
Mr Chia & Ms Teo: 理工知心友万岁
Mr Nyo & Mr Ong: Kara-永远-OK友万岁
Ms Lala, Ms Grayze, Mr Kong, Ms Chua & Ms Heng: 工作友万岁
Mr Kwek, Mr Hoon, Mr Png, Mr Edmund, Mr Ding, Mr Elvis & Mr Brandon: 军队院校友万岁
Mr Glenn, Mr CK: 中学友万岁
Mr & Mrs Bunnies, Uncle George & Supreme Commander, Boss Soon: 军事外交理事处盟友万岁
Ms Mandy, Ms Jessica, Ms SaSa, Ms Lele and Ms Ye: 可爱甜蜜美丽友万岁

愿我们能友谊历久一样浓

Last but not least, it is a wonderful New Year, also appropriate to end it in a more say, positive note

Though I walk through the valley of idiots, I shall fear neither joblessness nor the temptation to kick their ass, for I have my journal to curse them and my highly marketable job skills. But my investment portfolio isn’t doing as well as I hoped, and my love life is virtually nonexistence, so if it’s not too much to ask, I need a higher return so I can escape from these clowns. And to live in splendor while they wrestle in the mud and make it in one piece to find my One & Only Love…

Bird
December 31, 2007

No comments: