Thursday, December 13, 2007

I AM HOLDING ONTO A DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE

13 December 2007
Clear Thursday (25 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 0210 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 爱要怎么说出口 by 赵传
Mood: *Bird lagi Sad*

And so it happened.

I actually drive all the way to Dragonfly just to say hi. Just a Hi, nothing fanciful, nothing overly exciting. The things I will do for her. Despite my exhaustion or just maybe because of it, now at 2am, I am having insomnia. And guess what, this is our only second meet.

Why did He let us meet, if we could never be together?

We had a chat, the duration of which is like having a cigarette and my car valet parked. So in all, it is like 15 min. I spent 1 hour to and fro just for that precious 15 min to see her.

We had a chat… not much, but still, it is a chat. I speak gently and she replied softly, we exchanged pleasantries, we smile, we chat a bit; her flight schedules, parent’s visit tomorrow and the supper she will be having later. We had that chat.

Mission accomplished, no? Your wish is just to pop over for a Hi-bye kind of thing and you achieved it. So what can be otherwise? Birdie… what is wrong then?

So are you happy tonight bird? Or should I just say you are a pathetic Loser…

Sound so much enduring isn’t it? Calling oneself a loser. I know, despite everything that happened, might happen and maybe, just maybe will happen, it will all come to naught. Nothing to be sad of actually, nothing to be angry about, it is all my part of wishful thinking.

The main question is, Are you Happy Bird?

Are you fucking happy that you get to see her and managed a Hi NT, How have you been…

I would have killed myself a million times over and yet, I still will do it again.

It is but a simple and brutal truth essentially; a person can get used to anything, including pain. And only pain can consistently excite your emotions: whether contemplating it when life is safe and stable or fleeting it when life is threatened and precious. Or perhaps letting go is a better option?

她没有错, 只是我的梦该醒了, 路多难也要走下去吧™

And then I realised that I do have faith, faith in myself, faith that I would one day meet someone who would be sure that I was the one™

爱要怎么说出口 by 赵传

教我怎么能不难过, 你劝我灭了心中的火
我还能够怎么说怎么说都是错

你对我说离开就会解脱, 试着自己去生活试着找寻自我
别再为爱蹉跎

只是爱要怎么说出口, 爱要怎么说出口
我的心里好难受, 如果能将你拥有我会忍住不让眼泪流
第一次握你的手指间传来你的温柔
每一次深情眼光的背后
谁知道会有多少愁多少愁

No comments: