Saturday, December 22, 2007

HATING ME WILL NOT MAKE YOU ANY PRETTIER, BUT NICE TRY THOUGH

22 December 2007
Windy Saturday (29 Degree Celsius)
Afternoon @ 1530 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 爱情转移 by陈奕迅
Mood: *Bird still Sick*

Recently, I have been dreaming a lot. A LOT more in fact. But that’s beside the point, the thing is, if you dream, and when you do dream, it takes up precious time for your body to rest. The brain matters just kept on shooting signals after signals (ala day dreaming mode) instead of pure blissful sweet nectar rejuvenating rest. Not that those dreams are any better and they usually have me doing the most mundane things, save last night…

I was sleeping in some lonely planet when suddenly every cheebye people disappear. Apparently the Top Elites are trying to sabo me by releasing all the Aliens (yup those) and hardcore criminals. So now I have to survive not only cheebye criminals for a while but those pesky Aliens too. Not much of a problem, cos most criminals are getting mugged real hard by the Aliens but somehow for some pleasant reasons, I am stuck with NT and of all things, a little girl.

Ah, for once I am a hero… oh did I mention the Elites left me a voice transmitter. Yup, as usual, I blasted them with colorful languages every time we managed to stay intact after an episode. But for once, I am/was a hero. Until I decide to wake up for toilet break that is. And for cheebye reason, it is only like 3am (I slept at 1am last night). Make a mental note not to drink so much water next time.

Now what am I going to do for the coming festive seasons? I will need to have a haircut, get well on my cold and continue to rot at home. On similar note, I hate it when educated cheebye adults cannot differentiate typical cold from Flu symptoms. Every time nose runny, coughing conveniently calls Flu. After studying so much cheebye stuffs, simple thing also cannot differentiate.

Not to come across as sexist, but I suspect some of my lady friends’ degrees are好笑 (Hokkien = Fake). How can someone with an honours (2nd lower and above) cannot even construct a simple logical English sentence? Either they smoke their way through (which is quite difficult considering their grey matters) or their degree is/are ….好笑 (again in Hokkien). Where got standard man? Talking to them really taxing on my lifespan. Like this joke:


So how? I am going to retain my sanity, so there they go, out of my circles of friends! I am not going to humor them just because they are female of my species and for obvious reasons too (which I shan’t disclose). Haha, some humans NEVER become GREAT and they still wonder why… Yup, those sort. But we need them anyway, if not, how to tell the GREAT from the Cheese pie?

Day 3 of No NT? Nah, Bird is weak. I sms her. Yup, as expected, she is back. Ok, Whatever… I just need a fantasy that’s all. Whoever cares about what is right, ethical or sane. I just need to fricking have a fantasy. If not, how to get pass these long lonely festive nights? Told you I am Fucked.

No comments: