Friday, December 21, 2007

I ALSO GRADUATE, HOW COME EDB GUY SAY I GOT NOTHING TO OFFER TO SINGAPORE WHILE OTHERS ARE FOREIGN TALENTS?

21 December 2007
Cold Friday (23 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2150 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 忘了怎麼說我愛你 by苏永康
Mood: *Gona Fug Myself soon*

Yesterday had an interesting dialogue with Kwek. According to him, some jokers wrote in to our trusty old ST Forum citing the lack of hygiene among Singaporeans. The writer commented that after using the toilets, men seldom wash their hands and most never used soap. Ok, point taken, so that would be a bad news?

But as Kwek pointed out, what is wrong with not washing our hands? Our pecker very dirty meh? By the mere act of washing hands after touching willy is like a terrible act of insult.

Pecker 很见不得光? (this last part is I add one…)

Anyway, just some random thoughts and entries here and there. Take the Bra size for instance, in case you wondered what those letter really mean

Bra size scale:

A – Absent
B – Barely There
C – Can’t Complain
D – Damn
DD – Double Damn
F – Fake

And for those who has no whatso-fucking-ever idea at all about a Panty…

Imaginary Dialogue: At a library

Bird: Hey, you know Singlish is define in the Dictionary?
Kwek: I am NOT falling for that one… there is no such thing as a dictionary
Bird: Who say, then what you call this thing I am holding?
Kwek: That is a woman’s panty…
Bird: hmm, really? I never thought they would be quite so… heavy

忘了怎麼說我愛你 by 苏永康

习惯醒来吻你每天毫无新鲜感的早起日子过得无法挑剔
疼你的好脾气从不计较我何时该深情幸福就像是个糖衣
直到我们对彼此不再好奇直到我们找不到话题突然感到恐惧

我忘了怎么说我爱你,你纵容男人的不小心
不交谈的时候看你落寞神情心里一阵空虚

我忘了怎么说我爱你,也忘了该强调我关心
当相处变演戏又没有好演技还要不要继续
等谁下决定

想的和说的总存在一些些的差距我怕这样的结局

Day 2 of NO NT in my life.

NO SMS, NO THINKING, NO MORE MISSES!!

I must be strong and I will survive!! Provided of course, I don’t die of depression and heart breaks. I will survive! Right…

No comments: