Sunday, December 16, 2007

YOU KINDA, SORTA, BASICALLY, PRETTY MUCH, ALWAYS ON MY MIND

16 December 2007
Clear Sunday (24 Degree Celsius)
Late Night @ 0200 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 阴天by 李宗盛
Mood: *Over the Rainbow*

Another day has passed. Same old thingy; days seem to pass real fast during weekends and damn slow during the other days. Not that it matters anyway. Days as the saying goes, err… fuck up? Oh yes, CK mentioned that next Thursday is Hari Raya Haji. Seriously, not that it matters in anyway. How so? Oh yes, let’s starts with Joblessness, and the rest will flow into the picture.

Moving on, was checking some executive MBA/MSc thingy with the local Universities. The GMAT/GRE test pre-requisite aside, we are looking at a good 25 to 45K school fees. Man, with such money, I rather do my own investment than studying another 2 – 3 years again. Imagine the returns…

Wanted to ask NT out for Christmas lighting viewing over at Orchard road. But then, it dawn me another revelation; to what purpose… So I did what I do best; i.e I drive to Orchard Road and enjoy the scenery. Same point as watching a movie, by the time I beg/steal/rob/borrow people to enjoy the tour with me, I am better off just doing it alone. This way, there is no heartache from rejection (NT, which is almost to a certainty) and cheese pie excuses from friends. As my theory goes; I am happy, other’s are happy (no need to give cheebye excuses) and hence everyone lived a little longer.

And yes, Did I ever mention NT has a Boyfriend?! What am I trying to prove/be/want? The truth? If I knew what I ever want in anything and everything, do you suppose I will be where I am? That is why also I am pretty much fuck. But I always have some faith and hope in mankind and their fate (in all its glory). As the blog title so aptly goes

You Kinda, Sorta, Basically, Pretty much, Always on my Mind… Yup, you, who else

So long never post some jokes, perhaps due to my emotional fatigue and you know, the works. So here is a long one… Hope you enjoy it.

Imaginary Dialogue: Putting on Contact Lens

Han: Damn these Contacts, I can never keep my eyes open, putting them in
Han: I just need to fucking gird my loins and fight through this
Bird: That’s exactly what I do when I forget my GF birthday
Han: What? You gird your loins?
Bird: Yup, I find pain, especially loinwards, is an effective motivator
Han: Girding your loins isn’t what you think it means, its not supposed to be painful
Bird: Then you are doing it wrongly… Are you doing it with a heavy enough gird?
Han: You are holding a Gourd…
Bird: No, it’s a Gird… Why would I gird my loins with a gourd?
Han: This is the MOST ridiculous conversation I ever had…
Bird: Ok, well, what does girding my loins mean then?
Han: it’s figurative, it just means getting ready
Bird: What? My loins never need getting ready
Bird: What am I? A Woman?

Oh yes, here is the MTV to 阴天. Enjoy!

Till we meet again

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

it's doesn't take a genius to figure out she's taken ...

Move on dude ... it brings pain ... and a certain degree of boredom to your friends to see you like this ...