Sunday, December 16, 2007

SO THERE IS THIS GIRL AND SHE KIND OF HAS MY HEART

16 December 2007
Clear Sunday (27 Degree Celsius)
Late Afternoon @ 1730 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 你那么爱她 by林隆璇 & 李圣杰
Mood: *Over the Trash bin*

I am over the moon now. Told you my moods are like roller coaster ride from everywhere and anywhere. To cut the sob story short, I am happy as a bird, as a bird, AS a Bird. Seriously, I am happy, elevated, and euphoric. Whatever happened Bird?

Nothing…

That aside, today did something miraculous. Like? For one, I actually did my job search instead of waiting for weekdays. Yup, in between my cup of tea and sub-consciousness, I sent out 2 applications. Haiz, WHY NO CHEEBYE COMPANY CALL ME UP FOR INTERVIEWS!! In my regime, these buggers companies gona suffer jialat jialat…

Moving on, heard from a friend of a friend of a … that someone I knew (barely) was expelled from his organization under very cloudy circumstances (we are guessing it was for sleeping with someone). Nothing wrong with that. It is but a basic need of humanity. If any fault, then blame it on his dick. Like this Joke

Imaginary Dialogue: At Speed Dating

Isabelle: I believe in Women’s right to choose
Bird: Me too. I will choose you IF you choose me
Isabelle: Would you believe I never seen “Pretty Woman”?
Bird: Argh, I hope you like the hooker movie without the Nudity… Boy was I disappointed when I rented it
Isabelle: Sigh… Well, I guess it is true that Men are from Mars and …
Bird: Worship my Penis!! haha … Errm, I mean …

Last night sms her never reply, make me so malu in front of CK, today just send a courtesy greeting reply until got dragon got tiger. But that’s ok. I am happy, that is all that matters.

So there is this Girl and she kind of has my heart. Yup, She is always in my heart.
Enjoy the Song and MTV!



你那么爱她 by 林隆璇 & 李圣杰

直到爱消失你才懂珍惜
身边每个风景只是它早已离去

直到你想通他早已再对你留恋
最后的你开始了一段挣扎

你那么爱她
为什么不把她留下
为什么不说心里话
你深爱她这是每个人都知道啊

你那么爱她
为什么不把她留下
是不是你有深爱的两个她
所以你不想再让自己无法自拔

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

nice song, but dun really reflect your situation. how about 遥远的星球 by 光良?