Thursday, August 16, 2007

SINCE OPTIMISM & PESSIMISM ARE BOTH DELUSION, WHY NOT STICK TO THE HAPPIER CHOICE?

15 August 2007
Nice Wednesday (30 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2120 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 邻居的耳朵 by 柯以敏
Mood: *Drown them in Warm Beer*

Last night was a little PMS-ing, feel like drowning a lot of fuckers in warm beer and feed them to the lions. It is always like that one, when need Bird, can say until soooo nice (like when will return me the money plus this and add that) then when the money is over to them, silent all the way. Even after I send out a rather sarcastically laced email, still ignore me. Man, I need to tell my relatives to fuck themselves from now on. As if only they need the money. What is wrong with THEIR offspring’s? No money to lend it to your Dad? Wau liew, the more I say the more angry (see, if you put everything in Singlish, it makes more sense right?)

I slogged my guts out here just so to what? They are able to get the rewards for my hard work… Fucking whatever you call it… its ok, if they don’t return me the money its ok, really. But at least have the decency to reply me lah. Cheebye radio silent all the way. Nabei

Some mundane stuffs, think of this as a gap filler… you know, those in between week’s post.

1. Had lunch with the new boss, nothing much happened until they finished their food. He commented that I can eat a lot; over and above the normal food, I still ordered a slice of cake. No choice lah I told him, still growing…

2. My successor came, brought him around looking for stuffs. I think I am getting exceedingly efficient as a tour guide and local agent. Within one day, I got all his stuffs done up and everyone was smiling. I should get my performance bonus increased for these.

3. The new official car was in pretty bad shape. New boss drove around with it and came back with side door panels tarnished by black spray paint (those you find in road construction)… He say don’t know what happened, everyone say don’t know what happened… so how? HOW NOW? Its ok, really, it’s a collective thingy now… Fuck…

4. As if that is not enough, my colleague mounts a curb last morning and off goes the plastic wheel casing. Went back to look for it, no luck… Ya, Just my luck

5. Seriously, You can do whatever you want, as long as it wouldn’t inconvenient me.

Nothing much liao, told you it’s a gap filler… now for the LONG EXTENDED Song Lyrics

邻居的耳朵 by 柯以敏

多想只会失眠一晚, 撑过今晚也逃不过下一个循环
埋怨这世界发明了那么多药方却没有一样
治疗心被爱割的伤

不想又如何面对今晚, 空空心房只有寂寞回音荡漾
邻居的耳朵仿佛有意无意的藏在隔墙
看我有多坚强失去你以后我还能把悲伤撑多晚

四方灯火辉煌, 爱遥远得好让人沮丧
窃窃私语, 好奇的月亮
把枝头由绿染黄

如果能爱过不算转个身就能忘
那么全世界女人都和我一样
不怕邻居的耳朵一个比一个勇敢

如果有爱也不算划句点也坦然
就算全世界寂寞都背在身上
那怕邻居的耳朵听到我哭泣也不管

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

lighten up dude ... 2 more weeks of crap and see u in 3 ...