Monday, August 13, 2007

CHAOS KIND OF COUNTERBALANCE EACH OTHER, THEREBY CREATING AN EQUILIBRIUM™

13 August 2007
Damn Early Monday (23 Degree Celsius)
Morning @ 0520 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: Sometime Love Just Aint Enough by Bird
Mood: *Dude, where’s My car*

Yup, I trademark it again; think of this as my surest way to make money by suing freeloaders… sort of

Anyway, couldn’t sleep so might as well go online and try to pass some time. Saw this Jacky Wu’s variety shows over at Youtube. I only able to last a mere 1 min of it and had to reboot my brain after that. Man, that show (or rather all his shows) is fucking brainless. I know they are since a long time ago but I didn’t know it is also blatantly DUH-FUL and yup, fucking popular. I wonder why, where is the connection? Perhaps, people just want to put aside their brains for a while. Considering the stress of modern life (as if last time no stress like that), it is only natural…

The winning formula for the masses?

1. Sweet Young Things (catered to the Males)
2. Show Brainless Humor (as obvious, haha)
3. Blend them all into a seamless flow (for the Happy people)

How can these people ever enjoy such tasteless shows? I mean, how intellectual can it be haha. How can these people fit to procreate our next generation, just imagine; a world full of their kind… Hmm, on a second thought, it might not be all that bad. For a start, I could rule over them… muahahah.

Moving on, I spend my weekend figuring out Window Vista and my Office 2007. Interesting piece of invention, innovative and slightly more user friendly; that is, if you figure out everything in the first place, first. Oh well, install my super powerful anti-virus/fraud/firewall/everything-also-block ware from Norton. It is so powerful that it

1. Slow my system down to a snail pace
2. Block my favourite sites (hehe)
3. Almost single-handedly destroy my entire cache of Artistic pictures

But its ok, got a good deal for Norton. Yup, bird has nothing but lobangs, here and there, making friends, talking cock and before you know it, bingo, deal done. It is never too late to establish that friendship you know will last a long time. But hard lah, I am a very private person, perhaps you could say each of us has/have dual (or like me, multiple) personality, each for different occasion and by way of mathematical equation goes, it takes a genius (like yours truly) to make sure each personality are agreeable (or at least pretend) to each other, thereby making it a coherent whole. Not at all a bad thing unless you prefer to live in some nice little sanctuary for the rest of your life. See, I never fail to amaze even myself on the depth of cock I can muster.

Must be the lack of sleep...

Lucky the laptop came, just enough spare time for me to whack every juice and making damn sure it will tahan the journey home and stay that way for at least another 3 years. Oh yes, going home soon, how nice… Man, I dread going home… I sure going to miss here. Not at all a bad place (heck, home is also not that bad) but it is something I have to get it over and done with it.

Right, after my early retirement (haha), time to look for a job. But I was thinking I could do some travelling to Bali, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Hmm, unless I can find companionship, I guess the best bet is to suck thumb. Not that I have ton of cash too but I supposed it is enough to last for a while. Take this moratorium as a sabbatical break (I know, word from the bible… And I secular, but quite forgivable), take up some courses, talk to people and see how it goes.

Till Then, have a Fucking AWESOME-LOADED Day. Its fucking Monday, How NOT to be aroused…

No comments: