Monday, August 27, 2007

IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT E=MC² IS, I’LL STILL BE A VIRGIN

27 August 2007
Over cast Sunday (30 Degree Celsius)
Early Morning @ 0012 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 别以为男人就不会哭 by 巫启贤
Mood: *Life is tough, too bad*

Of course, it is boring, how else can it be…. Especially when I have no inspiration to blog anything.

I waited for a whole fricking week, just to run out in the open instead of some pussy treadmill. I even slept at 12 last night, woke up just 5 hours later, just to run out in the open later and guess what… It rained on Sunday Morning. I should have slept in… HOW the fuck I know it will rain? At 5am when I woke up and decides not to sleep anymore, it is still dark, how to see the sky? Anyway, it rained for the longest time, all the way since long time ago. Oh well… at least the temperature is more bearable.

Yup, I should get a life… for the sake of sanity.

Had Popeye chicken on Tuesday, ate 5 in one go and before I knew it, I was sick as a pig for the longest time. Yup, Greedy Bird.

Wednesday had dinner at KQ place. Makan till nearly burst.

Thursday do OT and Friday, idle at last. Nothing much really happened after lunch; life is a constant struggle between pain and solace.

Saturday and Sunday had farewell lunches.

Finally finished my packing… A little sad and dread, well, that’s life. Looks like I have no choice but to re-adjust myself back to local life. I hate changes… 3 years ago was bad, now I have to relive the agony again. It should be easier this time… with everything seemingly familiar and stuffs.

I could do much more, but I didn’t. I wish I could have done better for my love life but I didn’t. Perhaps, perhaps perhaps. It is sad and a pity for my part, beside, people is cruel and the world still moves on without you. It’s a choice people make, Yup, like Mr Nyo says, in a nutshell, if they don’t like you, they DON’t like you, period.

Just in case this might be the last post I made in the US and for some reason, my flight does not reach Singapore on Sunday, I have to tell you; I missed you a lot, Bird. Alas, it is but a forgone issue,that's life.

In the End, when All things come in place, and the Universe unfold by itself, I would still be alive and lonely...

Au Revoir

And We Wept, to be so Alone…

No comments: