Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE COOKIES

28 August 2007
Clear Tuesday (25 Degree Celsius)
Early Morning @ 0412 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 梦与现实by 巫启贤
Mood: *Insomnia*

Well, if everything goes smoothly, I think I no need to sleep liao. Woke up at 12 plus, just after 2 hours of sleep, last night slept less than 5 hours and if you include tonight, I think I going to be in for a good one later. Luckily I am on off. Oh well, something to cheer about.

Last morning sends my car for my 30K miles servicing and it cost me US$600. Nice one, When I am about to go home kena this. Still recommend me to change this and that… What are the odds? Ya, fuck the changing, why pay for others to enjoy?

Movers came this morning also, very efficient, with less than 4 hours and a 2 men team, they managed to move the entire 105 boxes away. Fuck, I really got lots of junk.

Then came my insomnia… I didn’t foresee this to happen… After washing up the apartment, clearing all the junks and packing my stuffs, I am actually pretty wasted by nightfall. But alas, sleep does not come easy to me. Might as well lah… Life is tough…

The apartment does look empty when the boxes are gone. For the past 2 months (plus Plus haha), these boxes are part and parcel of my life here, so much so that I have grown quite fondly of them. It is kind of sad seeing them being moved out but I take comfort in knowing that we will once again be united and this time, its forever. It does not sound so disturbing if you are a bird.

This sense of euphoria was going well until my cheebye colleague brought up the issue of insurance and since Cheebye Company doesn’t cover the entire shipment (only insured up to 5K) and if suay suay the boat sink/hijack/terrorised and all my shipment go south, well, like I always say, life is tough.

5K insurance, company still say until they like so generous like that. Basket, my liquor tax cost nearly as much already. Who are they kidding… Lets just hope the shipment arrived in good time and condition. 3 years worth of stuffs… Oh well

Good Morning Sunshine…

梦与现实 by 巫启贤

终于点头不再挽留, 曾失去曾拥有
一路陪着我欢喜忧愁

快乐与痛苦都曾有, 只是到最后你身旁
不再有我

爱你始终不曾后悔
多少梦和现实一起面对
往事太美明天太灰
麻木伤悲都还有眼泪

爱你始终不曾后悔
为何两颗心都一起破碎
相爱太美相爱太灰
相爱总是痛彻人的心扉

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

i like the "we have cookies" part ...

and please use Parrots of the Currybean when linking my blog thank you ...

=)