Friday, August 31, 2007

FAREWELL MY BELOVED AMERICA, MAY WE MEET AGAIN!!

31 August 2007
Over cast Friday (29 Degree Celsius)
Morning @ 1020 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 无所谓 by 蔡健雅
Mood: *Birds & The Bees Fucking*

Finally moved out my apartment on Tuesday, tuang around on Wednesday & Thursday and now, its Friday. That was fast… Yup, my last day in the US of A. Not too bad, birds till sings, people still go around with their business… That’s how life is; People are cruel, The world still move on without you.

I enjoyed the life here, living it up and painting the town red (not), still it has been a place I call my home for these years. I am a little sad moving out of my apartment. I felt a little sad too, upon selling my BMW; both have accompanied me on numerous road trips and unaccounted heartbreaks for so long. In the end, I do miss USA. But as my supreme commander says, eventually it boils down to living your dream. If your dream is to come to US, then you have fulfilled it. Yup, I have still no idea what his philosophy means… Well, my dreams are still murky and still (perhaps) in the making… What Dreams may Come, Bird

Oh well, what more can I say? Welcome home Bird? Hope you fucking enjoy your stay in Singapore. Right…

Farewell my beloved America, So long! May we meet again…

无所谓 by 蔡健雅

爱变成疑问句, 写在彼此心里面
不抱歉不告别, 用沈默划上句点

若逃不过思念, 把泪藏在梦里面
不去想不去猜, 你窗内那个人是谁

如果相爱过程感觉是千真万确
我想我要我喜我悲, 只见你沈默以对
如果那个人弥补你寂寞的空位
我盼我等我爱我恨, 你可以都听不见
无所谓无所谓

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

give me your contact man, so we can look for bird to go singing ...