Friday, July 20, 2007

SUDDENLY MY SKIES DARKENED SOMEMORE

19 July 2007
Humid Thursday (30 Degree Celsius)
Evening @ 2110 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 我多么羡慕你 by 江美琪
Mood: *There You be*

Thought you might want to know… I found my first and only love in Friendster recently.

Yup, she is happily married (from those Friendster pictures, she does look happy) and yes, to a very decent church-going type guy. Good for her, at least he is in every aspect, much better than say, Bird. I mean, I am secular, with no intention of going anywhere religious and beside, I don’t think I made the best husband/father type.

She needs someone whom she can relate to. Someone who could offer her the best of his life and perhaps spending eternity with, that’s heaven in case you ask. Those traits are most certainly not found in Bird.

Anyway, that is all in the past. But if she does come back to me, I will definitely not welcome her back with my arms wide open. I am stupid,yes, a little cheapskate etc etc (big Yes), but then I also have this thing call pride. She’s not the prettiest girl I know, heck she’s not even young (same age as bird but that’s another story), knowing that I am a sucker for sweet young things. Who knows, things might turn out quite differently if we are together, that I am afraid, we will never know.

Seeing her pictures again, even after all these years, still make me a little sad. I wonder why… Perhaps that is what human known as forsaken love. No matter how hard and terrible it had done to me, I still misses her. How long it has been already? 8 years? Sometime it is not the passing of time that matters but those few moments that caught my breath. I wouldn’t say we parted on a good note but that is something I need to come to terms with and move on.

Whoever cares right? I do, but that’s life and guess what? I've move on

我多么羡慕你 by 江美琪

有时候风太急, 禁不住挂念起你
这一刻离我遥远飞行

有时候夜太静, 拦不住回忆的心
于是泪, 每个夜里如繁星

我多么羡慕你, 总可以转身飞远远的
我的爱是你沉重行李, 绊住你追新梦的决心

我多么想念你, 当时间都失去了意义
穿越思念后等成信箱
让你需要的时候可以投递
告诉我沿途中想与我分享的心情

2 comments:

gUiYiNg said...

I dunno.. But.. it seems liket this Ms Teo is someone I know.. Hmm.. or is it not.. Okie..

Darth Vader Bird said...

Oh NOOOOO... I re-read my post... Hahah, it is not MS TEO of SETH & SARA fame... hahah...

It is a poly classmate of ours.. but thats another story :P