Saturday, July 21, 2007

IF I PROMISE NOT TO KILL YOU, CAN I HAVE A HUG?

20 July 2007
Lovely Friday (25 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2240 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 人质by 张惠妹
Mood: *I Hate you!*

Today a little under the weather. Had a bloated feeling and generally feeling kind of sick. Drats.

I think it started last evening…

I lost a pint of blood during my routine jogging on wussy treadmill. You see, I was overwhelmed by this Japanese lady beside me for a good 20 min and the thing is, I can’t help but to notice her … errm body. Man, she really got assets; top heavy, tummy slim and butt cute. She is kind of tall but that’s beside the point.

She knew she is the center of attraction, who can blame her, I every week go gym also never see such a beauty before. All the rest are either Obasan or err, never mind. Wau liew, and her attire also very teasing; orange sports bra and white tights; showing her toned naked midriff, oh man, WHITE tights! It’s a miracle I survive the ordeal … haha.

Did I mention she smell nice too? Man, I really becoming one of those dirty old man… haha

But seriously, I think it was the bottle of red. I have been having one glass every night since long time ago and nothing major happened. Maybe last night was a little overly excited by the lady, and down my red a little too fast, haha. Whatever…

On a side note, the weather is lovely, in the early 20s.

Anyway, beside the weather, I got a little shock from my Amazon purchase. An unbreakable Corelle plate was shatter beyond recognition during shipping. After getting over the initial disbelief and started writing in a complaint, I got a replacement immediately. There are good customer services and there are BAD customer services. Its all boils down to luck. But how can an unbreakable plate be shattered to a million pieces? Ah, your guess is as good as mine.

And on a bitter note, I do hate you for making me feel like shit. But assuredly I say to you, you will pay for your insolence and disrespect for me. Never mind that it was me who allow your ill-treatment to rub in on me real hard. And trust me on this, YOU WILL PAY FOR IT, DEARLY. Muahahah

人质by 张惠妹

我和你啊存在一种危险关系
彼此挟持这另一部份的自己
本以为这完整了爱的定义
那就乖乖的守护着你

相爱变成猜忌怀疑的烂游戏
规则是要憋着呼吸越靠越近
但你的温柔是我唯一沉溺
你是爱我的就不怕有缝隙

在我心上用力的开一枪
让一切归零在这声巨响
如果爱是说什么都不能放
我不挣扎反正我也没差

人质在这一刻得到释放
相爱的纯粹落得如此下场
你满意吗我们都别说谎

3 comments:

MightyMouse said...

Hi hi,

Got a question for you: how to post content in Chinese? What do I need and is there a setting I need to change?


thanks,
MightyMouse

Darth Vader Bird said...

no leh, I just copy and paste them

But I usually write them or copy them down on MS Word and then post..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.