Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE; EVERY LINE, EVERY SCAR

16 July 2007
Humid Monday (33 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2140 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 人质by 张惠妹
Mood: *La La La*

It happened again; someone pee like he has been having sex all weekend. Wau liew eh, simply cannot understand, the urinal SO BIG and WIDE, how can he missed it and drip all over the floor? We seriously need the “we aim to please” signboard.

Actually I aga aga know who haha. Minus those on Leave, went out for early lunch (like myself) and the women folks, I have narrow it down to one chap. But hor, he doesn’t look like the kind who has sex all weekend. I mean if it is Bird, we can understand and envy but him? Err, looks can be so deceiving. Nice, next time must ask him how he do it…

On another note, was reading some news lately and discover that some Punk has draw a similarity of the Pope (His Holiness Benedict XVI) and (of all people) Senator Palpatine (aka Emperor Darth Sidious I) of the Star War fame. Not to come across as being rude or otherwise, it is pretty funny. Consider the punk lucky; the most he can get is some flak from righteous media calling him inconsiderate and maybe, just maybe some damnation from Catholics at large, and that is all. Imagine if he did something to Islam… Fatwas, Death Threat, burn this, riot that. That’s why I say, lucky him.

I think they (Muslim) could do with some self control lah, cannot every thing not happy like morning-wake-up-no-erection then decides to seize the day and go on a rampage. Wait people like shallow bird assume that they are not really there for the religion how? Perhaps something like this metaphor:

A hunter goes to hunt bear (as obvious), saw one and begin shooting him. By cow luck, bear no die and mauled the hunter. Bear stop halfway and offer him a deal; bend over and get screwed or die. Hunter bends over and endures a long and humiliating screwing session.

Unhappy, he bought a more powerful rifle and goes back, seeking revenge. Saw bear, shoot and still bear no die… offer deal and he took the bending over again.

Bought another mega rifle and went back. Saw bear, shoot and yup, it just didn’t die.

Bear: Say dude, you are not really here for the hunt, right?

That’s why I shallow bird, everything also anyhow say one, don’t misquote me. Besides, I got no money for lawsuits. But seriously, if you want people to take you seriously (no pun) you should stop killing each other and the rest of the infidels which very much cover the likes of you and me. Come on, in the end, if you do manage to destroy humanity, there is still one left (you). So instead of becoming more MAD-readiness (Mutually Assured Destruction), do yourself a favour and enjoy life a bit lah. Don’t everything also beheading, bomb here bomb there. Tsk tsk, life already complicated enough.

That being said, irony and disturbing aside, I think life in their heaven (Islamic version) seems pretty interesting. Firstly, there are good foods, free flow of wines and Lo, also come with numerous wives that (according to some reports) wouldn’t complain how many times you have sex with and always miraculously (this is heaven we are talking, miracles happen) revert back to being a virgin.

Assuming that it is true (no one ever report back from there before), wouldn’t it a little oxymoron? Whatever you do now like suicide bombing for example, is just so that you can enjoy an infinite time of sex, liquor and virgin (assuming again that is important). It struck me as rather disturbing, I mean, why virginity would even be important (enough to be included in the heavenly mandate)? Don’t get me started on the infinite sexual penetrations and the subsequent complains of headaches…

Assuming also, that the Koran banned liquor, causal sex and polygamy for a reason, I think it pretty much sum up the misinterpretation according to individual needs. Read somewhere that there are no unifying authorities in issuing interpretation (known as Fatwas apparently). Meaning every one who identify as a Muslim and has some kind of authority over some people can and most probably will do it. Now that would be a shame, doesn’t it?

I happened to be in Istanbul recently and was touring their Grand Palace. Equally fascinating is the letters I chance upon in their museum. Apparently, it was sent in ancient time from their founder to its enemies (always kena besieged type). The actual content is a little blur but it somehow goes like this:

Yo my dearest Enemies, surrender and convert to my religion or
I shall smack you within an inch of your puny little life (plus those of your offspring)

Best, your fellow neighbour XXX

Now, that is not really helping, even in ancient time. Consider this scenario (my all time favourite) and you will know why



Some credits to them lah, after all, they did have a good civilisation and after the fall of the Roman Empire, they presided over a region of relative peace and prosperity while the rest of Europe burns under plague and civil wars (also coincidentally called the Dark Ages). Maybe this is the time their moderates should do something. Do not let the minority hijack whatever we hold universally dear to; freedom, democracy and our rights. Perhaps also, this little phase might help…

When the Nazis came for the Communist,
I remain silent, I was NOT a Communist

When they lock up the Social Democrats
I was silent, I was NOT a Social Democrats

When they came for the Trade Unionist
I did not speak up, I was NOT a Trade Unionist

When they came for me
There was no one left to speak out

Martin Niemoller (1892 – 1984)

Remember, No matter how insignificant you feel against the wider opinion, you do make a difference.

On a lighter note, I had fun chatting with a new friend. Haha.

No comments: