Sunday, July 15, 2007

离开我的时候是怎样的心情?

14 July 2007
Sunny Saturday (29 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2340 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 听海 by 张惠妹
Mood: *La La La*

Surf aimlessly, reading blogs etc, left some comments here and there. Oh well. Maybe I should list down the blogs I frequent? Nah, some are not suitable for kids (in case any minors got here by mere bad luck) and beside, it is mostly Sweet Young Things haha. No Choice, weakness for them.

Now, I am aiming for my eventual retirement from my (cheebye) wonderful company soon. So what will happen after that? Well, I am thinking of picking up French from Alliance Francaise, maybe once a week kind of thing will be nice for a start but cannot spent too long unemployed lah, wait getting too used to lobo life how? Beside, it should be a good place to (pick up girls) know friends. For the love of the language, I can also get it done at the neighbourhood Community Center what… Hmm…

Therein lies my many dilemmas; at (cheebye) wonderful company, do (cheebye) wonderful job, get (cheebye) wonderful pay, at least for all the trouble, I got (cheebye) wonderful pay… Lobo at home, though no fucking things to worry about but no (cheebye) wonderful pay.

Cow, it is times like this that I fucking hate to think far…

Anyway, life’s a B.I.T.C.H, especially when stars don’t quite align. Speaking of which, I took a quick spin to downtown HSBC bank yesterday. After depositing my cheque, I came out just in time to see a parking attendant issuing a ticket to my car. Initially I was a little shock, cos it stated on the signboard that the parking is meant for driver like me (with the special license plate). But then, knowing how parking attendants work (it’s a Black by the way), she refuse to listen to me despite me being in my most polite tone AND she cheebye wave me off, in front of some many passerby (it is lunchtime). So in front of her, I calmly took the ticket and threw it into the bin. Shellshock for words and capitalising on my initiative, I reminded her that I have my “special” rights and basically told her to fuck off. I saw a few approving nods from the lunch crowds. Basket, I park at the correct lot and still want to fine me, just because she wears a uniform, she thinks she own the street? Not to come across as a bully, but there is nothing she can do about it (we are entitled to some special privileges). Stupid Parking Attendant, waste my breath for nothing.

That ended my otherwise uneventful Week.

听海 by 张惠妹

写信告诉我今天海是什么颜色
夜夜陪著你的海心情又如何
灰色是不想说蓝色是忧郁
而漂泊的你狂浪的心停在哪里

写信告诉我今夜你想要梦什么
梦里外的我是否都让你无从选择
我揪著一颗心整夜都闭不了眼睛
为何你明明动了情却不敢靠近

听海哭的声音叹惜著谁又被伤了心, 却还不清醒
一定不是我至少我很冷静
可是泪水就连泪水也都不相信

听海哭的声音这片海未免也太多情, 悲泣到天明
写封信给我就当最后约定
说你在离开我的时候是怎样的心情

No comments: