Thursday, July 26, 2007

爱恨消失前, 用手温暖我的脸, 为我证明我曾真心爱过你

25 July 2007
Wednesday (27 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2220 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 等爱降落 by 李玟
Mood: *One of those Days*

A while earlier I was reading an email from my buddy, stating that he will be ROM-ing soon. Together with his new confirmation, I will be attending a grand total of 3 ROMS and 6 Weddings within a span of one year. That is like an average of 1 every other month, not withstanding any last minute invites.

Just now while smoking and trying to clear my head, I suddenly came to a realization that I am the only bachelor guy left in my group of close friends and relatives, save of course by Mr Ong & Mr Nyo (but we rarely hang out so they don’t count).

Am I sad? Should I be sad? Well, just another day I supposed. It is but a sad fact of life, my life.

What can be so difficult; finding someone, falling in love together and live happily ever after. Of course, being an optimist, I have to bear the pain of rarely believing in Ever After. Even with the odds, I would still say 60-40, in favor of staying together (like my dear parents) but don’t quote me.

And such realization has to dawn upon me while I am smoking. Whoever says smoking is bad for health really deserve a medal, YES, it is bad for fucking brains too.

How now? I am destined to spend my life in eternal loneliness or more appropriately, alone. Who can I blame but myself; my very own selfish, grumpy, bastardly, cheebye self.

And then I realised that I do have faith, faith in myself, faith that I would one day meet someone who would be sure that I was the one™

Bull shitting myself with such powerful phases never feels so good.

等爱降落 by 李玟

蓝色橘色紫色满城霓虹, 点缀荒凉的夜空
背影越拉越远的你我, 祝福凝结空气中

几年几月几天几个秋冬, 越算越让人失落
你的地址从此是自由, 你说你不愿再回头

我静静的想想你的脆弱, 也想你温柔的笑容
是什么伤痛让你变好多, 俩个人什么不能说
我在街头你在天空泪水各自汹涌

当飞机在某个地方降落, 这份情也失去联络
爱是钥匙恨是枷锁请对自己宽容
当你的心愿意重新降落, 我会守在这片土地等候

No Choice lah, wait until the cow go home, procreate, a few generations down the line, die, composed, recomposed, compressed and become oil later, I will still be waiting.

爱恨消失前, 用手温暖我的脸, 为我证明我曾真心爱过你

I will still be waiting… … ….


No comments: