Saturday, July 28, 2007

TRY SAYING I LOVE A CHALLENGE INSTEAD OF MORE FUCKING SHIT TO DO

27 July 2007
HOT HOT SUPER HOT Friday (39 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 1950 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 爱一个人好难 by 苏永康
Mood: *Oh Yes, A Cow*

I’m Super tired.

This week running around like monkey, heck even pay also in peanuts. But it is ok, cos I am the Willingly Fucked; all for the sake of a couple more peanuts (out of sympathy I supposed from the Cheebye Company). Not to say they are fucking terrible (they are by the way) but just just…

Oh I also helped colleague move house, TWICE effort somemore, oversee some renovation works and had a midnight session of karaoke in between these. Man, this morning really thought of NOT going to work, can hardly lift my cigarette but a bird got to do what a bird got to do… And that is? Go to work. Anyway, it is still ok, cos I am the Willingly Fucked. There is a different you know, but we will leave that to another day. For argumentative sake, let’s just say, for whatever happening in life, there is a reason for everything under the sun. Err…

Anyway, I left before lunch, had the Chinese Cheap Buffet (again), certified some deliveries and move house (the second effort). Today was particularly bad cos

1. The day temperature soars to 39 Degree, Very Hot & Humid somemore
2. I had little sleep the night before
3. And of course, I am mentally and physically drained since Wednesday (my first effort).

I sound incoherent now, that is because I am really tired, seriously.

Man, I must sleep now.

Have Fun

爱一个人好难 by 苏永康

你说你还是喜欢孤单, 其实你怕被我看穿
你怕属于我们的船, 飘飘荡荡靠不了岸

时到如今没有答案, 我的真心为你牵荡
不管相见的夜多么难堪, 渐渐淡淡的说, 爱是不爱

想要把你忘记真的好难, 思念的痛在我心里纠缠
朝朝暮暮的期盼, 永远没有答案, 为何当初你选择一刀两段

听你说声爱我真的好难, 曾经说过的话风吹云散
站在天平的两端, 一样的为难
唯一的答案, 爱一个人好难

No comments: