Monday, July 9, 2007

WHEN LIFE GIVE YOU SHIT, I LAN LAN ACCEPT IT

8 July 2007
Sunny Sunday (33 Degree Celsius)
Evening @ 1940 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 重逢 by 关淑怡
Mood: *Damn*

Sometime I really wonder why I always attract funny people and stuffs. One of my relative called all the way from home and asks for a loan. Not the first time, but I thought after getting his CPF money, he will be more prudent in his spending. But alas, it didn’t seem so…

I spend a ton for Europe trip, my home trip and also my parents’ trip to US and now, whatever leftover I spend some (a lot actually) on the stuffs I always wanted to buy. Not to mention I wrote off my kid brother bad debts and now, I barely scrapped through. In all, I spent nearly 25K within these couple of months. Why people love to trouble the already troubled mind?

Since I don’t have that much of money now, I shall let it be known to him; wait for my paycheck this weekend, if cannot wait, too bad. Why should I be worried for other people’s mistake and lack of planning? I so hate them.

The title says it all, when life give me shit, I lan lan accept it.

重逢 by 关淑怡

想走回过去的世界, 那里有你我不变的誓言
莫怪人世间多变, 只笑我太相信你给的诺言

终於习惯在黑夜, 才能够面对自己的伤悲
如今你的新世界, 她是否比我对你更好一些

谁都不算辜负谁, 只能说既然爱过就别后悔
如果能让你重新选择, 陪你到老的人
他会不会是我

曾经为你疯过为你错过, 为你淋湿在无人街头
我为你痛过为你哭过, 不管这世界怎黱笑我
我为你疯过为你逃过, 为你冲动的放弃所有
我这样问过, 是否只能默默的看你远走

No comments: