Sunday, July 8, 2007

TO PUNISH & TO ENSLAVE

7 July 2007
Very Sunny Saturday (36 Degree Celsius)
Afternoon @ 1310 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 暗示 by 李玟
Mood: *Woah, this is the Reason! *

WOAH!

This is the reason why Transformer the Movie (2007 Edition) is worth it; The Movie, my long time toys collection & the power. Yup, never fails to perk me up on a lazy Saturday morning. Unlike in Asia, it only premiere on 4 July 07. Whatever happened to good old premiere premiere in the US? So, if you have not seen it, go for it. That is why also Transformer is THE toy of the century, on my part that is.

Went to my first Karaoke Session last night. Cheebye, always when I am about to move on then got interesting thing, stay here for 3 fucking years cannot even find one. It is not that expensive (comparatively speaking) while the selection is Ok only. Nothing fanciful like those in Asia; Korean, Taiwanese & Singaporean type; now those are state of the Art. But it was fun, good old fun. Pity, no one sing duet with me. Suddenly I become the single Single in a group of couples, family and more couples. Maybe that is why I prefer to rot at home instead of going out? Haha, but if no go out, how to meet people? Errr…

Late evening went over to my boss’s housewarming. Bought a tiramisu, fruit tart cheesecake and a bouquet of flowers from Balducci’s. Man, those little buggers cost a bomb! But then, it’s for my boss, notwithstanding his excellent leadership, he also been very nice to me; remember the car loan. Ya lah, I am the type (to paraphrase a Chinese proverbs) Drink Water remember the source one. A little lazy to do it in better English but you get the gist. When you get older, this is what happened to life, you stop going to parties and just host little house gatherings. Better for the heart, lungs, liver (less alcohol) and everything else; it is plain old wholesome.

Similar to last weekly summary post; I haven’t seen you for a long time. Wonder how you are doing. Oh well, if there is a consolation, I find solace in my life, even though it is still empty, without you.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (Happy 07 July 2007)

暗示 by 李玟

听见星星叹息, 用寂寞的语气
告诉不眠的云, 是否放弃日夜追寻风的动静

心事不停累积, 变成脸颊的泪滴
你始终没留意, 我特别在乎你
你却像风一样, 左顾右盼而行

全世界只有你不懂我爱你
我给的不只是好朋友而已
每个欲言又止浅浅笑容里
难道你没发现我渴望讯息

我应该如何让你知道我爱你
连星星都知道我心中秘密
今夜在你窗前下的一场雨
是我暗示你我有多麽委屈
你还不懂雨永远不会停...

No comments: