Wednesday, July 11, 2007

IF I CAN’T HEAR YOUR HEARTBEAT, YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY

10 July 2007
Thunderstorm Tuesday (36 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2240 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 广岛之恋 by 莫文蔚 & 张洪量
Mood: *Ces’t La Vie*

It rained heavily today, trees toppled, drains flooded and people drenched. Sometime I wonder, what could be a better time? The rain does bring relief to the swelling heat and humidity but it does not comfort my hollow soul nor peace to my sanity. How strange…

I thought I can go on alone, which I could. Tough but still bearable. If I have not met you, would things turn out differently? I would hope so but you did give me hope; something to look forward to in the long cold nights. But I know these are not meant to be, just like everything else in life, all for the sake of self preservation.

After so many years, I still like this song.

It never fails to bring back memories, whichever that fits the present state. Alas but it should not be… for we should never be allowed to taste its nectar, lest we never return. We are but mere mortals, of sand and dust… how can we ever control our destiny?

I can’t even hear my own beat now, how so can I hear yours? You are that far away from me. Would you even stay for my sake? I know it is but a passing storm…

The future is bleak, but we can go to world’s end together, never to go through life alone again. Some time, things just don’t work this way, that’s life and I have known it better.

爱恨消失前用手温暖我的脸, 为我证明我曾真心爱过你

I miss you so much, bird…

广岛之恋 by 莫文蔚 & 张洪量

你早就该拒绝我, 不该放任我的追求
给我渴望的故事, 留下丢不掉的名字

时间难倒回空间易破碎, 二十四小时的爱情
是我一生难忘的美丽回忆

越过道德的边境, 我们走过爱的禁区
享受幸的错觉, 误解了快乐的意义

是谁太勇敢说喜欢离别, 只要今天不要明天眼睁睁看著
爱从指缝中溜走还说再见

不够时间好好来爱你, 早该停止风流的游戏
愿被你抛弃就算了解而分离
不愿爱的没有答案结局

不够时间好好来恨你, 终於明白恨人不容易
爱恨消失前用手温暖我的脸
为我证明我曾真心爱过你
爱过你爱过你爱过你

1 comment:

Parrots of the Currybean said...

a bit 多愁善感 today hor ...