Thursday, June 7, 2007

WHAT GOES UP CAN NEVER COME DOWN: LAW OF GST & NOW NETS… FUCKING NETS

6 June 2007
Sunny Wednesday (29 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2120 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 假想敌by 蔡健雅
Mood: *Am I not Good Enough for You?*

I assumed that since I am going home soon, shouldn’t I be lobo or going to lobo kind of things? Don’t know what went wrong, perhaps star not align properly, work just kept coming in and if that is not enough, sometime electronics stuffs go haywire and nabei, me have to solve. Damn irritating for the whole half of the week and now, only now, able to get some much needed free time. It is always like this, whenever I am leaving for somewhere, sure got cheebye things to do. It doesn’t help that my mood is perpetually in depression.

Anyway, as I always do when I am fucking irritated; I wash my car, at 2pm after lunch. After like what seems like an eternity of trying to make sense of my environment, I grab keys, light a stick and wash my car, in the full view of the entire offices’ humans. I think they must be gossiping like crazy, why Bird always dare to wash car during office hour. Well, simply because I got balls and they don’t. Beside, I am in a fucking fowl mood, so anyone who dare make a sarcastic comments sure kena blasted by me. I was hoping fat Indian make some noise but alas, he is a gutless chicken, only knows how to backstab, ball-less and yellow. Make my day please, catch me on my fowl mood day and see how much I can let go on him. That would be interesting.

On a wonderful side note, I spend a grand total of S$5.5K yesterday, buying my long awaited books, that is (if you must know) 145 books, all meticulously selected, review thru the long past days and finally found the balls to click the purchase button. So now, I am a proud owner of books worth S$10K. I like the feeling of receiving gifts at workplace, that is, the stuffs I ordered just pop up daily from everywhere. Perks me up every time, some how, it make the day seems less blue. Actually it never makes any difference but that’s beside the point. A new purchase is a new purchase and nothing can beat the feeling of opening newly minted items. Someone also once told me that opening new items are like fucking a virgin, first time precious… that I reserved my comments.

Whenever I get irritated, I go for a long run nowadays and it does help, to an extent. Last time run 3.5km nearly died cock standing, now still go at that distance, only faster. I think I like to torture myself (yup, see elsewhere on why I like doing that). I have forgotten the pleasure of pushing myself to an inch and feel the euphoria aftermath. Argh, for whatever reasons, I hope to have a good weekend of doing nothing but rot at home.

假想敌by 蔡健雅

分开感觉原本没那么疼
相爱过程两人都诚恳
平心静气调整或许还能
把他看成老朋友般的同等身份
可惜人都抵不过自尊
不恨听起来太愚蠹

不闻不问怕自已平静的心再沸腾
爱过的人都非得当成假想的敌人
不闻不问却反复提醒自己有伤痕
冷漠的人得在狠下心前先对自己残忍

回忆亲昵口吻亲密眼神
难以平衡暧昧感觉如何能调整
总之界限要清楚划分
以防自己还想要等

No comments: