Friday, June 8, 2007

OH I SNEEZE TWICE, DID YOU MISS ME?

7 June 2007
Sunny Thursday (28 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 1020 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 你是我的唯一 by巫启贤
Mood: *Yup, you are my only one*

Yup, while working hard (for once) in the morning. I am getting my fair share of blogging inspiration lately; been writing non-stop since like ages ago. Little wonder that I do what I do; depression write, happy also write and lagi lan lan write even more. Oh my, what a world, welcome to my world then.

Yes, you are right, I do smoke and more often than I wish it wouldn’t. You see, the only reason for my increased frequencies is that I get into boredom and (more often) depression quite easily. Not necessary being addicted to it but because it can calm me down or at least I hope it does. For whatever reasons why I took it up, that is history though I feel you should know that something in life do change while others don’t, us included.

Sometime some things are better left unsaid. It is not at all a sad thing being in a one-sided love; at least for my part it kept my sanity. No fanfare, no triumphant roar, just plain old bird watching the world go by, wishing that you were here with me.

where would you be?

你是我的唯一 by巫启贤

很想给你写封信 告诉你这里的天气
昨夜的那一场电影 还有我的心情

很想给你写封信 却只是想想而已
我已经不能肯定 你是不是还会关心

爱与不爱都需要勇气 于是我们都选择了逃避
爱与不爱都需要勇气 于是我们都选择了逃避

或许你不相信 我很满意这样的结局
或许你不相信 我没有一丝的埋怨和悔意
虽然你是我的最初
虽然你是我的最终 虽然你是我的唯一

No comments: