Monday, June 4, 2007

SUDDENLY MY SKIES BRIGHTENED UP A LOT

3 June 2007
Rainy Sunday (27 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2120 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 趁早 by 张惠妹
Mood: *Am I not?*

I used to wake up very early even on a Sunday morning but today, something deter me. Ah yes, I have the ability to know a good day to sleep in or not… I’m kidding you, it was raining so what else can I do? I can’t get out of bed and go jogging in the rain (tempting as it might sound) and certainly not going to get myself sick. Oh well, so only woke up at 8am. Sheesh, while millions are still lazing in bed, I had to call my waking hours as later…

On another side note, spend the morning watching my DVDs, had a quick lunch and proceed to rot at home. The curry was not that fantastic and I suspect it has something to do with me, oh well, bad cook is a bad cook. Especially when I don’t have the patience to do it slowly or getting it right. Getting it right? For goodness sake, it comes pre-mixed, how wrong can I get? Food (for all its intent and purpose) is to keep one’s full and satisfied. Not sure about the satisfaction part, but I am full. That takes a lot of courage.

Try to finish my mountains of past magazines (and counting), but only succeeded (on a good day) one magazine only. Alas, I am a slow reader, mostly because I prefer to read every article (did I mention magazines I read consist of Economist and other hard sciences?). Now you know why I do what I do. I read because no one wants to talk to me. Haha, it’s a joke… come on, laugh it out will you?

What better way to spend a lazy raining Sunday than rotting at home. Since also I have nowhere else to go. Been to the supermarkets, bookstores (Both Borders and Barnes & Nobles), Sports Authority (sporting Goods… I am that bored) and all that on working weekdays. Sometime I feel better knowing that the places I am going have fewer crowds than say, weekends. Hate the idea of having to squeeze between huge chunks of walking lards and homo sapiens. Maybe that is why no one wants to talk to me… Haha, I am such a joker. Never mind.

It was a nice way to end the night by chatting with you. Goodness, it seems like forever that I actually had such a nice chat with you on the MSN. Oh well, good things are not meant to last (as I profess in my earlier entries), that’s the way life is.

趁早 by 张惠妹

到后来才发现爱你是一种习惯
我学会和你说一样的谎

你总是要我在你身旁, 说幸福该是什么模样
你给我的天堂 , 其实是一片荒凉

要是我早可以和你一刀两断
我们就不必在爱里勉强

可是我真的不够勇敢, 总为你忐忑为你心软
毕竟相爱一场, 不要谁心里带着伤

我可以永远笑着扮演你的配角, 在你的背后自己煎熬
如果你不想要, 想退出要趁早
我没有非要一起到老

我可以不问感觉, 继续为爱讨好
冷眼的看着你的骄傲

若有情太难了, 想别恋要趁早
就算迷恋你的拥抱
忘了就好

No comments: