Monday, June 11, 2007

BE PREPARED TO FEEL AT TIMES LIKE THE FAMILY DOG, YOUR NEEDS WILL COME, LIKE LAST...

10 June 2007
Overcast Sunday (25 Degree Celsius)
Morning @ 1220 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 乱了 by 关淑怡
Mood: *Sick as a Dog*

It has been a long while since I fall sick, after last afternoon, my head began to ache like crazy and the body shivering. Guess that’s flu coming, I mean the weather is a little erratic these days, sometime gone up to 34 while others, down to 25, so we ought to expect things like this sickness, err, right?

Also I got the moving boxes last morning and have since packing and inventoried the whole lot. In between all these packing, I have to tahan the incinerating pain that kept creeping out of nowhere and even the cigarettes taste funny but then its French, some food for thought hor.

My eyes are tearing and I just couldn’t sleep well, the continuous sharp snap of pain on my head kept me awake for the whole night. Argh, never sees a doctor here before and but did buy some off the shelves medicine though. Whatever it is, I am surviving on Panadols here. Something to keep the pain in head away and let me just has that sweet nectar rejuvenating 15 minute of nap… make that 10 hours haha.

Talking about effort, saw this cross dresser at lunch over at Epicurean (the Weighing machine Lunch). I have nothing against them, well, if anything I thought they are pretty brave and confident, living the life they wanted but nothing that has happened could have prepared me for this scene. I was happily eating when my colleague told in angst that “That’s a man?”.

Holy Shoot, when I saw that chap, oh boy, I nearly lost my breakfast (too expensive to lose my lunch). He never even makes an effort, he got short hair, beard and expose his hairy legs, all he ever did was wearing a long dress, that type you associate with obasan, yup, those. Not even a pantyhose or something, hmm, was that intentional?

Was telling Kwek that I simply love my life; everyday eat, smoke, drink, fuck (I wish), then smoke somemore, eat, drink and fucking (in dreams). Who can beat that? Oh yes, Aunty Kwek, thanks for reading leh haha, I must remember to buy you a cat’s calendar for next year.

乱了 by 关淑怡

多年以前, 你忘了说再见
独自远走天边, 留下我一个人, 慢慢熬煎

经过多年, 一切都已改变
悲伤不再那么明显, 记忆中你的脸, 慢慢的变浅

我已经走出你的天, 隐藏起我的眷恋
当我再度回到伤心的街边, 你却站在我面前
你已经等了一个冬天

我心我情, 负载不起这样的改变
熟悉的城市, 依然变化万千
我们却彷佛又回到原点

我心我情, 承受不起这样的画面
过时的影片, 怎么会是我伤心的主演
这一切是不是上天对我的亏欠

No comments: