Saturday, June 2, 2007

HOW DO YOU EAT AN ELEPHANT? ONE BITE AT A TIME

1 June 2007
Sunny Friday (35 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2220 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 如果这是我爱你最好的距离by 苏永康
Mood: *Crushed*

I am losing it, and it is getting more apparent as the day goes; I just couldn’t concentrate, and worst of all, my sanity fluctuate between the hours. It got quite bad just now during dinner with my colleagues; I wanted out but decided otherwise, so I endured till I return home. I was so lost and helpless during my meal, I just wish it could end faster. The only saving grace is talking to the baby, she is like a lifeline for me, at least it kept me focus on reality itself. Pathetic as it might sound, I am actually losing my battle.

If I know the extend of my loneliness, the pain of losing myself and sanity away, what then would I do? I will still waste it all away alone.

All is but a dream; and I am living in it.

Still loving this song and I have been singing it like ever so often at work… It is seriously a nice song

如果这是我爱你最好的距离 by 苏永康

一天寄一张, 没有地址的明信片给你, 今天在东京明天在巴黎
只想告诉你, 我身不由己学不会分离, 不断寻找, 逐渐模糊的回忆

一天送一束, 没有署名的玫瑰给你, 假装是你我还在一起
在没有你的国度里, 好好专心的想你, 不断逃避, 我的心就不会死去

如果这是我爱你最好的距离, 我愿意永远的离开你
如果这是你给我最温柔的暗示, 我可以永远的忘了你

如果这是我爱你最好的距离, 我愿意欺骗我自己离开你
如果这是你给我最温柔的等待, 我可以孤单的走下去

PS: Entry a little incoherent, partly due to my state of sanity but I will blame it on a fifth of Vodka in my blood stream. I love to waste my life away, don’t I?

No comments: