Sunday, September 5, 2010

THE LAST OF MY BAD DAY IS WHEN I MET YOU

5 September 2010
Rainy Sunday (28 Degree Celsius)
Evening @ 1830 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 晚风 by 叶倩文
Mood: *My little Bundle of Joy*

Well, life’s been good, I can’t complain much, everyone dear in my life is healthy and behaving, so yup, life is good, could be better… Hmm, maybe but that’s for another day.

Still waiting for the one chance for interview, any interview but alas, better to be certain than be disappointed in the long run. You see, my present job is not exactly that bad, that will explain my apparent reluctance to move on, despite the paycheck. But because of the salary and the lack of progression, it made me so wana kick me for every day spent in the office. Nothing seems to excite me anymore, knowing fully that everything I do, it wouldn’t matter. Oh well, it used to be an exciting place to be, where I enjoy doing the things that I do, never mind that mostly, these are the discarded jobs, jobs that nobody wana do, which for all the time, falls onto my lap. After 2 long years of doing these unwanted stuffs, it disheartened me a lot and to make matter worse, there are no recognition at all. So how? I decided to move on. Since my boss doesn’t appreciate my contribution, I shall move to places where I will be appreciated and recognized.

So yes, it is time to move on. It is such a wonderful environment to retire in (my current work), no pressure and mostly, those who reports to me are good, well-behaved staffs. Superiors and scumbags are another matter but those will come to pass too. Well, whatever it is, good things come to those who waited. Who knows, the dream job where I can be stretched and excel, maximized my potential, One hundred and one percent and then some more. You never know… So I wait.

Just like meeting my beloved snoopy, good things come to those who persevere. Claire is the product of our love, literally. And Yes, can’t say we slept really well these days, but hey, no one complaining. Ever since Claire’s arrival, we have not had a good 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but no one complaining. Nowadays she is able to response to external stimuli (like Daddy & Mummy‘s pretend-play session) and make cute sounds (voice) and mimic other gestures with her hands. It is these little things that make everything and anything all so worthwhile.

Never mind that she has deliberately or not, pinched me
Never mind that she sneezes into my face every other day
Never mind that she salivate on my hands, shirts and anywhere in close proximity to her mouth
Never mind the never mind, Claire, You little imp, daddy and mummy so love you

晚风 by 叶倩文

晚风中, 有你我的梦
风中借来一点时间紧紧拥
拥的那个梦, 像一阵风, 像一阵风
悠悠爱在风中轻轻送

我心的爱是否你心的梦
可否借一条桥让我俩相逢
在这借来的桥中, 明天的我, 明天的你
会不会在想那天上有

今晚的风, 和明天的梦
到底在你心里有多少影踪
可否这个晚上, 借来时间, 借来晚风
把我的爱送到你心中

1 comment:

Tiny mini said...

mummy and claire claire love daddy so much too... :)

And mummy appreciate what daddy has done lately... All the time spend looking after little one while mummy can take some shut eyes... and the never-ending household chores that daddy take on all alone... Daddy 万岁! Muack... Love you deep deep...