Saturday, July 24, 2010

I WANT, I CRY, I GET

24 July 2010
Dull Evening (30 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2100 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 沿海公路的出口 by S.H.E
Mood: *Damn Shack man*

Some happenings lately…

Saw my lady colleague jogging from home to office. Sweaty and panting, she mumbled something like “Morning”… That’s not the funny part… the funny thing is, she wasn’t wearing any bra (and how would I know?) cos her nipples were sticking out like North Korean duo missiles… Right…I JOKE. About everything… Though I wish it could be true haha.. but alas, no luck, dude, no luck.

Moving on, I visited one of the many less-than-desirable toilets lately and with a bad tummy, you couldn’t really care. Then I remembered the “Nobody” Korean song, where the singer got trapped in the toilet with no toilet papers at hand… So I did what I had to do, I CHECKED. Sure enough, no toilet paper… I change cubicle. Sometime I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

Lately I have been working hard, physically and mentally. I was in Remedial Training for the past 2 months already and it was tough. To say its tiring and total waste of time is an understatement but then again, I got my theory confirmed; I am a winner while most people there are pretty much losers. Don’t believe? You should have seen the number of fuckers trying to slack. Well, perhaps I shouldn’t use myself as the benchmark, but I always believe this; I am already the lowest of the lowest and if I can do it; endure and excel, made it all the way to the top, EVERY FUCKERS can too. So how? You are fucked while I evolved to celestial beings. Well, Fuck this, SUCKERS!

Then I becometh sad. Saddened by one chap in the RT program. I deduced that either he has a slight mental handicap or he is anti-social, those loner and weird type. Yup, I’m a loner but safely, I don’t think I’m weird. Accelerate into the future and my kids, would they turn out otherwise? If I’m his parent, would I be sad too? There are many instances in life, where people are slightly below the average. I mean, it is bad enough to be average but to be below it really blows (no pun though). It takes a parent to know the pain of another. But I supposed everything is fated and hence whatever will be, will be. Nothing to be overly sad or happy about, it is all pre-destined and we just have to live it through.

Moving further still, Indian Chief has decided to throw in the towel. Yes, he quitted. I can’t really say I am happy or sad but hey, that’s life. He is not a bad person, in any case, even if he may not be the best worker. I have already made my stand, either you are with me or you are against me, so it’s really up to you have to make the choice. I don’t deliberately belittle or find fault with you; but if you step on my tail deliberately and consistently, you are fucked. In a nutshell, I abso-fucking-lutely hate slackers. Not all are winners, but that doesn’t mean you can be lazy.

Mummy really damn on, since the first day of pregnancy till today, she has done all that she could ever have mustered and then some more. Daily, she ate and sleeps well, watch her diet like a hawk and making sure Claire got every nutrients known and unknown to science. Then there is the Clicking Machine, twice daily without fail. Now that Claire is out, she has diligently fed her with all the nutrients, yes both known and unknown. That nutrient thing is damn hard lor, imagine having to consistently expressed the milk, every scheduled timing without fail and with so much fatigue. Mummy the best, without a doubt. Claire Claire, must love love Mummy & Daddy ok? Daddy did much of the physical chore also you know… not just being there (but it helps…)

Speaking of which I am a believer of Infant care already. Barely one month, she has been pretty well taken care and disciplined already. It’s like a boot camp. Ok, maybe it’s a little harsh but hey it works. Claire Claire, We love you, with all our hearts. You grow well, feed well and be happy, ok

We love you so much.

No comments: