Monday, June 21, 2010

THROUGH LIFE’S TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

21 June 2010
Hot Hot Monday (33 Degree Celsius)
Early Night @ 2030 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 很想说 by 李圣杰
Mood: *Shoot*

Claire is 2 months old. She’s feeding, growing and crying (most often, screaming) well. Everyone is good, healthy and mostly very happy, Our family and dear friends. What more can I ask for.

I wonder why… I lacked the enthusiasm in life, seems like everything also taste bland, is like asking people what is life all about… Besides sucks, it doesn’t get any better…

I don’t particularly hate my life, I just want some excitement, something that will thrill my cold heart. I am getting older by the minute and I don’t want to waste my entire time alive in this forsaken planet, living a mediocre life. I deserve more than this, I want everything and anything that I could have. Argh, I so fucking hate this life!

The only saving grace is my little Claire, seeing her growing up and cuddling with us, brought such warmth to my otherwise pathetic existence. Claire, We love you very much. Mummy and Daddy want to be the best parents you can be proud of, not a bum or another useless humans who so happen to be your biological parents. We want to be the parents you can admire; for our sacrifices, the provider of your bread & bacon, the giver of endless love, a friend and the pillar of strength, be always by your side, through life many trials & tribulation.

Be strong and be brave. Don’t be afraid; for we will always be by your side, guiding and encouraging you forward. Claire, We love you, happy 2 months old.

很想说 by 李圣杰

woo~ you are so beautiful to me

在我眼里你永远最美, 连你一个微笑也都会让我醉
你所谓的幸福我想给, 以为手不放开就是痴心绝对
太愚昧

难道, 笑容没了距离有了快乐也走了
还是真心走了彼此不信任了
终于懂了, 真的

很想说有你是幸福的
很想说我的心是你的
很想说你真的误解了
很想说你真的忘记了
My love

很想说会好好疼你的
很想说爱你是自由的
很想说你是否听见了
很想说你真的忘记了

爱了, 就有坚持理由
别说我会留在路口不会走
爱你会直到最后

很想说你是否听见了
很想说我们可不可以复合

No comments: