Sunday, March 2, 2008

FUCK, THE ONLY CONSTANT

2 March 2008
Sunday (26 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2030 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 问 by梁静茹
Mood: *Cow & Horsie…Right*

Damn… My throat is reduced to a croak… literally. Went for Dingy’s wedding at Merchant Court last night. Met up with Brandon and Eugene, cannot help it, talk cock sing song for the longest time, till my voice breaks up… Now, every breath, every sneeze, every groan, hurts like hell…

It was a long Friday night race session, which ended at 11.45pm. Damn, I was really damn sick and in pain after 9pm… But still, have to finish the duty… Smoke also cannot cos my throat protesting jialat jialat. After duty quickly took a cab home (claimable), then something cheebyeish happened. I left my home keys at office. Wanted to leave it there for the weekend, but knowing how happening my parents are, I decided it is in my best interest that I get my lazy ass down the first thing in the morning and get back the keys, lest I got lock out at night.

Anyway wake up at 7am, shower and off to Office to get my keys, brave the heavy rain somemore and trying hard not to knock any cheebye horses down when visibility is damn low. Drive to Holland Village for dim sum breakfast with Nyo and Elvanoes. Later off to Karaoke, met Han at 1.30pm and attend this seminar by Prudential. Basically, the seminar aim to tell us DON’T Sell their funds yet, Hang In THERE, Just fucking hang in there!

That is secondary though, I was there because Han, my BEST Friend asks me to. Besides I met a pleasant lady (his new colleague, Lea). I thought she was pleasant enough, soft spoken, I would add sweet. But apparently, the rest of her colleagues don’t think her as much. Immediately after she left, all were gossiping behind her back. I don’t usually engaged in idle talk (Not that I am morally upright or something, just one of those thing that I feel is WRONG in every sense), so when other’s are doing it so blatantly, it disgust me. Anyway, it is their life. Why should I care?

But I pitied the new girl. She is one of those forgettable plain Jane type. She seems nice but that’s all about it. No presence, no impact, just a poor girl standing in other’s shadows. Not that I want to get to know her better (she’s 34 by the way but does not look a day older than 28), just feel that with cheebye colleagues like that, who needs fuckers? But to each its own…

This whole world against her thingy has made me falling slowly in love with her… haha, figuratively. Damn, I fall quickly in and out of love. Must make my resolution sticks; CONTROL my emotions! Aww, but why deprive myself of something so real and alive? Oh well, the wonders of life…

Where are you, my beloved?

走在红毯那一天 歌手 by 彭佳慧

算一算时间, 认识他也好几年
看一看身边, 好朋友都有好姻缘
只剩下我,只剩下你, 还继续苦守寒窯, 一等十八年

有些事, 急也没有用, 我了解
我不想, 人老珠黄, 才被人送作堆

走在红毯那一天, 矇上白纱的脸
微笑中留下的眼泪, 一定很美

走在红毯那一天, 带上幸福的戒
有个人, 廝守到永远, 是一生所愿

数著时间的日子, 一点也不好过
到哪天, 他的良心, 才会发现
女人啊, 要找个真诚的男人
哪有那么难, 真有那么难

No comments: