Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WHEN ALL THINGS FAIL, LOOK EAST, I WILL COME TO YOUR AID!

4 December 2007
Windy Tuesday (29 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2100 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 他没有错 by 范玮琪
Mood: *Me Again?*

Let’s talk about my hair (but of course… since this is MY Blog). Following the hair check last evening, the doctor came up with 2 conclusions; my hair is not dropping, just thinning AND it is known as male pattern hair loss. Ok… Now what?

The good news is WE have the Technology, We can rebuilt them (Figuratively speaking)

The bad news is… firstly it is going to be a life long process of external application via hair spray. Moreover, hair growth will most probably be (best case scenario) carpet grass rather than Amazon Forest. BUT at least I get to keep whatever I had left above for as long as I want. Right…

I could also theoretically take some pills which apparently got more active ingredients and hence technically more effective. But as with all medication, it does have some side effects; namely impotency and still impotency. Why Impotency? Actually some researches concluded that it is the male hormone (namely testetorones) that causes hair loss. Hence preventive medications are used to lower the male sex hormones and bingo! Impotency. For that, we both logically and rationally conclude; Single Bird needs all the sex he can muster. So for now, NO PILLS…

Damn it, what can be worst when in the spur of heat, brother Willy cannot stand straight… And how the fuck I going to explain that I am on medication hence blah blah blah… So Hair spray is GOOD… No Effect on Willy. I cannot emphasize enough how important that is… Not that I am getting any on an EVERY DAY kind of thing, but you never know… haha

Oh yes, I have to apologize for my previous post. I was a little too emotional. Besides, it was my fault actually; it was me who single-handedly wishing so hard to meet her and stuffs. Also my own theory specifically states that Higher expectation equates to higher disappointment. So if things don’t turn out well, who else can I blame but myself? See my logic? Bingo… she is just an innocent party in this whole episode. Funny how a run at 1pm under the HOT afternoon sun can clear my thoughts so well… Funnily also, I ran because I was too lazy to buy cigarettes from the convenient store some 10 min walk away.

她没有错, 只是没有陪我到最后™

So how now? Nothing much has changed anyway. I still miss her.

So what can I do? Nothing much also. Just wait and wait and wait and…

Well, Hopefully one day I will wake up from my dream and kick myself in the balls. Till then, at least let me have some false hopes. Like my counter-theory; False hope is better than No Hope. Despite sounding and its apparent meaning; both of which like very tragic, it is really a quiessential aspect of our survival. How would I know? Research aside; I am one WALKING fucking Example. Enough said.

Tell you a secret… I Do hope to see you some time… But then, You never will know and I will never get to see you anyway. Still, I will miss you. And I made an active choice to miss you despite everything. That’s a real tragedy… On my part mostly.

It Ain’t pretty but hey, that’s a Bird’s Life™

No comments: