Tuesday, August 7, 2007

WHICH PART OF E=MC² DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? ™

6 August 2007
HOT & HUMID Monday (40 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2200 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 想着你的感觉 by 巫启贤
Mood: *Duh*

Still busy running around, had a quick McDonald lunch and some time in between chaos for cigarette breaks. Life is ok, like I always said nothing too fanciful, nothing too strenuous for the heart. Had a go at Iphone despite my busy schedule today haha. Not bad actually, the screen is solid; the Man-Machine-Interface is superb. The technologies are everywhere but this essentially a first for integration in a single gadget. Well, the only complain is a little big to and on the pocket literally.

Moving on, I haven’t had the time since like ages to keep my blog updated. Yup, life is a tough going, but its ok, I am looking forward to my 2 days break on Wednesday (off day) and Thursday (National Day). Thought of doing a quick one day drive to New York’s MOMA. Haven’t been there before despite going to Manhattan so many times. This time, I would like to do a slow one day sightseeing thingy but then again, I actually have to confront my dilemma since I arrived here 3 years back; I will be alone. How fun can alone be? Hmm…

Besides, I am driving a rental car, which at last count drink petrol like water like that (notice my singlish? Near perfection). Of all rental cars available, I have to settle for a Ford Taurus, an American Muscle, ya, those muscles so fuel NOT efficient. How to tahan going up to New York? Perhaps of course, if oil prices are not near all time high (or has it been breached? These few days no follow news lah), I wouldn’t think twice. Think of this as a double-edged sword. We reconsider our options and the rest of the oil wankers get off as much as they can, while it last that is. Fucking fucktards, wait till someone invent a renewable, clean and cheap form of fuel, then they die cock standing (literally again). So how? Now, I can only suck my own thumb. But as the saying goes, patience is a virtue, we can wait, regardless of time, we can wait. One day, it will be done. You can trust me on this…

Oh well, why am I on rental car? Cos my beautiful BMW is in the workshop (remember some old lady backed onto my side door?). Yup, got the insurance claims and now, working round the clock to have it repaired in time for my departure. Oh yes, talking about time limitation, Toshiba just send me a note saying my new ordered laptop will be delayed till end of the month (I ordered it 1 month ago). Die lah, why must they complicate the already troubled mind. Cheebye… Always get these type of package.

想着你的感觉 by 巫启贤

每一次我走近总是那么悄悄的
不敢使你讶异让你发觉自己是幻影
每一次我唤你总是那么细细的
不让寂寞听到嘲笑我用温柔的声音

每一次我离去总是那么轻轻的
不敢将你惊醒让你发觉醒在我梦里
每一次我等你总是那么静静的
不让光阴知道安慰我用无言的期许

一个一个想你的日子砌成一幢孤单的房子
我在上楼下楼开门关门翻着抽屉寻着你名字
一个一个想你的日子从你回眸而去那天开始
我的日记写成诗诗的背后寻到你名字

想着你的感觉有如雨的缠绵
淋湿我的岁月而我却依然不知不觉
想着你的感觉有如风的缱绻
吹乱我的日夜吹也吹不走你的容颜

No comments: