Sunday, August 5, 2007

I’M FUCKED

4 August 2007
HOT & HUMID Saturday (31 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2300 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 别再问我爱你有多深 by 巫启贤
Mood: *Duh*

After a good discussion, the result; the Job is not really suitable for me after all. I’m a little disappointed, because I was hoping I could ace it. I did, but it is not so much on qualification, experience and other intellectual stuffs; more of having the right fit, simple as that. Well, at least I tried and in the process got quite a good feedback too. That is something I could use in time to come.

On that fact, I think I hid my disappointment pretty well, still can crack a couple of jokes and carry on a decent conversation especially after the feedback. Yup, that’s bird, always hiding behind a mask and will only cow peh over the blog. Then what you want me to do? Cry on the spot? Duh…

Maybe I am too idealistic for certain job fit, well, I am a dreamer and an idealist, that is a fact so perhaps, it is a blessing that I was chopped in the first round. Oh well, I am disappointed, really. Back to reality, life is not always smooth sailing, there bound to have some waves, storms and stuffs.

Well bird, that’s life.

But I always believe that opportunity favours the prepared mind, so I shan’t relent on my knowledge updating. With a sound base on issues close to me, coupled with a prepared mind, I supposed all I need now is a little luck… But knowing bird’s state of luckiness, I shan’t count on it. Beside, as I mentioned earlier, I read because no one talks to me… Oh well… fuck, even my joke sounded lame.

I guess I could use the free time for some realignment and adjustment into Singapore again.

别再问我爱你有多深 by 巫启贤

别再问我爱你有多深我已无力面对你一问再问
是否我的感情如此不堪让你等我却为你苦苦的生存

别再问我爱你有多真我已无力证明心有多诚恳
是否我的感情如此不堪让你等我却为你苦苦的生存

明天的问题让我来承担多少人的决定比我们更难
只要你的心坚定不移不怕不逃避就让不安的心随风去

别再问我爱你有多深我的深情和你一样的认真
是否我的回忆如此不堪让你等我愿为你苦苦的生存


1 comment:

|gUiYiNg| said...

I am sure you would be able to find a job that suits you.. Take your time.. Life is like this.. Always facing ups and downs.. If there is no downs, we would never treasure the ups as we humans are always greedy.. =D