Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YOU SAY YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF WHAT? HANDSOME & GENTLEMENLY? RIGHT, HANDSOME MY ASS! GENTLEMEN KEE LAN!

23July 2007
HOT Monday (33 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2159 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 我不是爱过就算的人by 苏永康
Mood: *Right, OF cos he is Handsome*

Today went for the Chinese buffet again. Man, I drove 45 min just to eat highly salted, don’t-know-ingredient-get-from-where-one-yet-so-tasty stuffs. You have to give it to the Chinese, they are damn solid. Can have many varieties of food and yet charges so cheap (relatively speaking, considering my usual lunch cost S$20 bucks at least). Seriously, at this point in time, I don’t care where they buy their food from, since

1. ½ of all vegetables, a quarter of seafood, 90% of everything you see, hear and touch and almost all toys (save for Lego) in US are made in China.
2. They are cheap and usually good, save for some teeny weenie recalls here and there
3. Read above

It is a never ending cycle, not that vicious but cruel nevertheless. Humans just don’t understand, China problem is the world problem, as the Harvard Business review says it so aptly about pollution “We (US) did not reduce our pollution, we just outsource it to China”. See my point?

On a lighter note, We decided to pop over to my boss’s place to check on the renovation after lunch. It was ok in the beginning but slowly, as I emerged from my heavy-tummy syndrome, lo and behold! To my horror of horror, something so blatantly obvious and yet Bird really cocked eye until so jia lat. I just discover that I forgot to water my boss’s precious lawn. Wau liew, and the temperature these days are at high 30s. Cow, no wonder I see the grass all like kind of patched. Damn, did a water quickie and tomorrow, when I have more time, I shall really drown them fuckers in water. Cheebye lah, no one reminded me, all go there see house eyes all shoot bird. Heng man, according to a colleague who happened to be a qualify botanist, she says grass very hardy one, not so easy die cock stand. I believe her (the fact that she is pretty has no part at this point in time), I really do…

Oh yes, must say really compliment Mr Nyo’s very chim-tology description of my blog. A simple account such as “a cow peh blog” can say it all but noo.. its not enough apparently. He makes it sound so… err, how you put it in English again, Intellectual?

Mr Fashionable and his expletive-ridden, angsty, witty and (mostly) beautiful discourses about things desirable and things not so desirable, dotted with vivid accounts of his daily occupational struggles, unrequited love, disordered belongings and other routine daily challenges faced by a mortal in mundane existence.

See, that’s why I like befriending intelligent beings.

我不是爱过就算的人 by 苏永康

点不燃你心中那盏灯, 就在大风的夜我等了又等
悬空的心总在星光中翻滚, 坠落一杯满满情真

忘不了梦里轻轻一吻, 就在热闹的街我向前狂奔
期盼的眼终于溢出了泪痕, 装满一碗浓浓情深

我不是一个爱过就算的人, 爱过的每一刹那都是我永恒
哪怕风愈吹愈冷, 哪怕爱情有伤痕
你还是我最思念的人

我不是一个爱过就算的人, 只希望有个诚恳无悔的过程
哪怕你永远不能, 就算我孤注一生
也不介意在你眼眸里自焚

No comments: