Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TRY SAYING I’LL TRY TO SCHEDULE THAT INSTEAD OF WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?

19 June 2007
Hot Tuesday (35 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2120 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 忘了怎么说我爱你by 苏永康
Mood: *Well, that was Fun*

Same old same old… nothing much happened this mid week. Hopefully nothing major will happened from now till end of my tour here. Oh well, some things are beyond my control so why get stressed up. Just enjoy the Sunshine. In any case, weather here has been a little nasty lately… It is a little humid and hotter than what I imagine it to be… Yup, the temperature just hover around 34 degree and refuse to go down even at night; it is not funny when you step out of shower and started sweating. It feels just like… Singapore. Oh great, I have to remind me…

I don’t particularly dread going home. But it will be nice if I can get my job confirmation AND at the same time, rot too. Haha, oh well, humans are greedy by nature, never satisfied with what they have. On that note, cheebye organisation still humouring me on the job hunting. Though I wouldn’t be staying on for long but at least show some effort lah, then again, I said it, cheebye organisation so why bother…

Still no news on my other job applications, I know they are hot, but I didn’t know it is this red hot. On another lighter note, I can’t wait to get back to Singapore and err, well, did I tell you that I would love to see you again? Haha, so scandalous.

Didn’t really sleep in this weekend. I wonder why… Woke up at 6.30am on both Saturday & Sunday. So in the span of 4 hours before the movie at 10.30, I idle around, do my ironing, did a 4.5km run, shower, still got time for more waiting and after like a long delay, finally bought my morning ticket for the Fantastic 4 movie.

Fantastic 4 really not that fantastic (PUN all you want) and I think Jessica Alba is over hyped, she pretty meh? My bet is still on Kate Beckinsale, now that is classic beauty, ahha. Oh did I tell you I have been conscientiously jogging for the past month? Since May 15 till now, I clock a total of 36km (or 4.5Km per run). My aim is to have at least 100km before I go home. Quite doable, since I still have about 2 months plus haha. Maybe should up my mileage… whatever…

Oh yes, was telling my colleagues, we simple folks have led a charmed life after all. Nice Touch Bird

I still miss you, if only you had a name...

忘了怎么说我爱你by 苏永康

习惯醒来吻你每天毫无新鲜感的早起日子过得无法挑剔
疼你的好脾气从不计较我何时该深情幸福就像是个糖衣
直到我们对彼此不再好奇直到我们找不到话题突然感到恐惧

我忘了怎么说我爱你, 你纵容男人的不小心
不交谈的时候看你落寞神情, 心里一阵空虚

我忘了怎么说我爱你, 也忘了该强调我关心
当相处变演戏又没有好演技还要不要继续

等谁下决定
想的和说的总存在一些些的差距
我怕这样的结局

No comments: