Monday, January 26, 2009

GONG XI FA CAI, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR

26 January 2009
Monday (31 Degree Celsius)
Windy Afternoon @ 1400 (Singapore Time)
Listen: 猜不透 by 丁當
Mood: *It’s a Blind Deer*

Yup, time flies… just like tax and death. Hmm, since it is not very auspicious to say morbid things like this on first day of the lunar new year…

Have a happy and prosperous New Year.

Sometime, I contemplate giving up my blog. It’s like nothing much to talk about. Though I have zillions of observation and feelings on all kind of stuffs… but but… I am attention deficient. I cannot concentrate on anything more than it is necessary.

I blame my hormones and everything that goes with it… Ya, something like that

Oh well

I shall bear the burden of my life… the bleakness of nothingness
Just warm my cockles by the mere thoughts of it….
Still… Have a Happy and wonderful year ahead. Its all that humans’ live for, isn’t it?

Oh well, another joke to warm your cockles (since it warmth mine)

The man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked,
"You know, I have lost my wife here in this supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
"Why?" the woman asked.
"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere."

Blower’s Daughter by Tanya Chua

And so it is, just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time

And so it is, the shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is, just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time

And so it is, the colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

No comments: